Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y has anyone received 2023 VIN yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine about 45mins ago. 7SAYGDEE7PF605***
So all I can tell from this is that it is from Fremont. Can someone help fill in the rest of the information of what else I am getting.

Thanks
Quality wise is the Fremont build the same as the Austin build. Are people that are getting theirs from Fremont getting the cargo cover?
I took delivery of a MYLR PF598XXX a few hours ago, it has the cargo cover.

Took delivery of my 2023 MYP VIN PF589XXX on Thursday. Unfortunately no USS and summer tires. Was at least hoping for all seasons since I figured USS was not going to happen based on info provided in this thread. It did come with the cargo cover. Car was near perfect except for a couple of light scratches that I was able to take care of. Ride is quite comfortable. Still sporty but not harsh at all.

Hey everyone, I went to pick up today Fremont, 2023 MYLR, White/Black, FSD - I refused the delivery as there was a dent on the door. They wanted to change the door panel and paint it for me, but I refused. The built quality was ok, gaps were large. They re-assigned a new MY for me, should receive delivery next. week.
The car did not have USS, Matrix lights, a trunk cover, and an updated interior.

2022-11-20SU

First got my VIN around 12 days ago.
Took delivery on 11/12/2022.
Already put 400mi on it.
I love it!

2023 TESLA Model Y (LR/AWD)
- White.
- 20” Induction Wheels.

Ride quality in my new TESLA is excellent! I test drove a TESLA Model Y Performance in JUL2022 and found the suspension in that test car to be horrible.

Mine TESLA is an Austin build, and the build quality is excellent! No panel gap issues, but the rear hatch doesn’t line up exactly on both sides. The TESLA service advisor showed me how the rubber stoppers on the inside of the hatch (when in the OPEN position) can be adjusted by screwing them in and out. I have since adjusted the left rubber stopper, and I am happy with the final adjustment.

I had a few very minor paint blemishes that TESLA service has since resolved and gave me a loaner TESLA Model 3 while they worked on it.

There were a couple minor defects with the interior, which were resolved quickly before I drove away with my TESLA on my delivery day.

As a brand new TESLA owner, I am also not thrilled about the lack of range, as the “EPA Estimated Range” is obviously WAY off the mark—unless you are a grandma! I don’t drive like a grandma at all. My TESLA Model Y (LR/AWD) probably gets 240mi - 250mi of range on a full charge—not the 330mi of “EPA rated range”.

I bought the TESLA weather mats. Some people say they’re WAY over-priced. Whatever—I’m happy with mine. I also bought this accessory on Amazon that I think is a great accessory as well…

• Informative
Reactions: ord3r