Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla guy told me they aim for minimum charge of 40% (no idea if that is true though!)
Same, just got off the phone , and no guarantee it will be 40% - I looked for chargers nearby and the supercharger is a bit of a way. I have cancelled the pickup so anybody waiting for white with 20s could get an email. Bit of a distance for me to travel anyway.

Also are they giving everyone free supercharging on the day of pickup ?, I did not see anything?

The rep mentioned next delivery mid March will be at chosen locations.

Reactions: Silox and ukmy
I did the exact opposite, decided to go with Tesla BCP via Black Horse. The reason being Black Horse was offering better rate. Curious to know why you decided to go with Forza.
The balloon payment with Forza was 27K. With Tesla PCP it was 20K. I would rather keep deposit and payments for 4 years lower and worry about the balloon when I need to. APR with Forza was 4.9% so no different than Tesla. £2.5K less deposit and £150 per month cheaper for 4 years suited me better.

Reactions: VX Foxy
Are you sure you’ve ticked “personal” instead of business?
This is what I see…

19-FD4-CA7-A4-FA-4774-982-D-2-A4-BE6-F654-C9.png

Same, just got off the phone , and no guarantee it will be 40% - I looked for chargers nearby and the supercharger is a bit of a way. I have cancelled the pickup so anybody waiting for white with 20s could get an email. Bit of a distance for me to travel anyway.

Also are they giving everyone free supercharging on the day of pickup ?, I did not see anything?

The rep mentioned next delivery mid March will be at chosen locations.
It should still be able to do 100 miles though shouldn’t it? I’ve just had my text through for 7PM pickup. It’s going to be a long day for them!

Been reading this thread and got my text today to collect on the 19th. The insurance quotes mentioned on the last few threads feel expensive to me. I am currently paying £337 on my model 3 performance with Churchill. 41 with no 12plus years ncb. I am waiting for them to add the y to their database.

Been reading this thread and got my text today to collect on the 19th. The insurance quotes mentioned on the last few threads feel expensive to me. I am currently paying £337 on my model 3 performance with Churchill. 41 with no 12plus years ncb. I am waiting for them to add the y to their database.
good to know, I expect prices to come down. Location a massive swing in quotes…..

I don’t know if anyone will know the answer for this but here’s a shot, does anyone know if only specific 22” alloys can go on the Model Y? I still have a spare set of 22” alloys that used to be on my iPace and they’ve just been sitting in the shed so was wondering if they could maybe be fitted on

Tyre size is 255/40/22
No they will not fit as the PCD is different. You would have to sell and buy a different set. The tyre size would make the rolling radius difference through the speedo out.

Reactions: MrT3
Ive picked up 3 so far and never been asked for anything but my driving licence?

AliExpress (Chinese Amazon-type site) have the cheapest floor mats for complete coverage and also trunk/frunk liners. Mostly I get stuff in 1 - 2 weeks. Make sure you are selecting RHD MY from the many options, and only go with good reviews. So many tesla accessories on there it's insane, most of my products have been fine and much cheaper. Hope this helps.
Thanks, any link?