Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After over a month, an update! Sep 19-30.

‘spose I should get a charger fitted sooner than I expected!

#teamred
Exactly what I did yesterday in lieu of the arrival! CB27B35B-F9FF-41A0-9391-04DFD7BCBAA4.jpeg

Ordered (personal) in April with Tesla Finance/loan @3.99%. This morning just noticed on my account that my credit offer has expired (after 90 days ) and asking me to “resubmit” my credit application to proceed.

Could anyone please remind me what would be the process to get the initial rate honoured and get back on to the same rate and terms that I was since April?

Holy sheeit. I’ve just got home from the pub, check my account and I’ve finally (after a whole month) got some movement. I’m now showing 18-30 September for a EDD!

Yes, you’ve gotta take all EDDs with a grain of salt. Yes I was hoping to get a window from the beginning of September. Yes I’ve had and end for June delivery date before that turned out bogus. But yes I’m still excited something (!) is happening!
Firstly, 8:36pm and you’re BACK from the pub! Remember back in the day when we hadn’t even left for the pub by this time😂😂.

As you know I’ve the same spec and OD as yourself although I’ve been having the biweekly updates. Yesterday’s spin of the wheel also bumped me forward a day to 18-30 Sep. Will update sig shortly…

My belief is either we’re already made and sat in the car park as per Wu-wa’s vids or we’re scheduled on a production run in the next couple of weeks to be batched with the other RHD’s already/about to made bound for a ship in the next fortnight. As regards a VIN, maybe early Sept? Who knows🤷🏽‍♂️

Staying optimistic at this point.

#Teamblue20

Firstly, 8:36pm and you’re BACK from the pub! Remember back in the day when we hadn’t even left for the pub by this time😂😂.

As you know I’ve the same spec and OD as yourself although I’ve been having the biweekly updates. Yesterday’s spin of the wheel also bumped me forward a day to 18-30 Sep. Will update sig shortly…

My belief is either we’re already made and sat in the car park as per Wu-wa’s vids or we’re scheduled on a production run in the next couple of weeks to be batched with the other RHD’s already/about to made bound for a ship in the next fortnight. As regards a VIN, maybe early Sept? Who knows🤷🏽‍♂️

Staying optimistic at this point.

#Teamblue20
Haha well I did do the old clock off work early and head straight to the pub styles yesterday so was still there for a good 3 ½ hours 🍻 And I’m “fortunate” enough to have one directly across the road from my flat. My better half doesn’t like it so much so the coming back at 8:30 was a kind of compromise 😅

Agree with your analysis on the scheduling. I was all hopeful yesterday that ours would be on COMPANION but looks like we may have missed that boat too. So, unless we see another shift forward or VIN assigning in the next few weeks, lets hope that nothing gets in the way of MrM’s expectation that a ship should be departing around 24th of August for arrival around midish-September. As we know, nothing’s certain until a VIN is assigned, and even then, nothing is certain until we’re all sitting in the damn (beautiful) things! :D

Haha well I did do the old clock off work early and head straight to the pub styles yesterday so was still there for a good 3 ½ hours 🍻 And I’m “fortunate” enough to have one directly across the road from my flat. My better half doesn’t like it so much so the coming back at 8:30 was a kind of compromise 😅

Agree with your analysis on the scheduling. I was all hopeful yesterday that ours would be on COMPANION but looks like we may have missed that boat too. So, unless we see another shift forward or VIN assigning in the next few weeks, lets hope that nothing gets in the way of MrM’s expectation that a ship should be departing around 24th of August for arrival around midish-September. As we know, nothing’s certain until a VIN is assigned, and even then, nothing is certain until we’re all sitting in the damn (beautiful) things! :D
Never a truer word said!

And believe me it’s worth the wait. Misses sold her car to BMW last month at a great price and saved on the Tesla trade-in lottery/misery?

Luckily we have a small run around which No. 2 daughter learning to drive in but apart from that the wife keeps taking mine for work leaving me with the Aygo😩

I’m lucky to still get a go in my M3LR occasionally but each time I do it’s like the first time. So awesome to silently cruise about, especially car parks to scare the locals when out shopping😂😂

I don't know what to think with all those more recent orders that shrank to a 1-week delivery window, while mine from March still shows 27 Aug - 26 Sept..
I couldn't stand another disappointment..
Mine also still same dates as you 🤔
I’m hope you guys will narrow soon. Mine was also static for so long before yesterday.

And besides, maybe because it's looking like mine isn't on COMPANION (judging by my EDD dates), I’m now getting freaked out about this sh!t between China and US spoiling everything again. I’m sure it's just because I’m fading into pessimism again (after yesterday being hopeful) but my mind always draws the worst conclusions with stuff like this... My rational brain is saying I’m wrong so I hope that he's right! :D

Reactions: Toblerone
Similar to everyone else it seems, after being stuck for a couple of months at Sep 5 - October 20, my EDD finally changed yesterday to Sep 15 - Sep 30. Still no VIN, but I am really hopeful that means we will get delivery in September as we ordered in April!

Reactions: Toblerone
I’m hope you guys will narrow soon. Mine was also static for so long before yesterday.

And besides, maybe because it's looking like mine isn't on COMPANION (judging by my EDD dates), I’m now getting freaked out about this sh!t between China and US spoiling everything again. I’m sure it's just because I’m fading into pessimism again (after yesterday being hopeful) but my mind always draws the worst conclusions with stuff like this... My rational brain is saying I’m wrong so I hope that he's right! :D

With my luck if my car ends up being on Glovis Companion I'm expecting to see the ship sunk by a Taiwanese torpedo next week...

Ordered (personal) in April with Tesla Finance/loan @3.99%. This morning just noticed on my account that my credit offer has expired (after 90 days ) and asking me to “resubmit” my credit application to proceed.

Could anyone please remind me what would be the process to get the initial rate honoured and get back on to the same rate and terms that I was since April?
Don't resubmit it!! If you do that you'll get a new interest rate.

Call Tesla and ask them to resubmit it for you and you'll get your original deal (presuming you pass the credit check again)