Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just had an online chat with customer services as to why the exact model I ordered was in the inventory and not allocated to me this is the reply.

"You can always have a look at our inventory vehicles and choose one from there as we are getting more stock. Unfortunately we are not matching customized orders with the inventory list."
Wait, there's an online chat?!

I have just had an online chat with customer services as to why the exact model I ordered was in the inventory and not allocated to me this is the reply.

"You can always have a look at our inventory vehicles and choose one from there as we are getting more stock. Unfortunately we are not matching customized orders with the inventory list."
That is worrying as they just cancelled my inventory order telling me they shouldn't of shown up and weren't for sale.

Well.. Tesla just cancelled the inventory order I made last night over the phone saying they were all a glitch in the system and shouldn't of shown up. Just as well I didn't cancel my original order I guess :(

Whoops! I suppose that might explain why the "existing inventory" link didn't show on the Model 3 page.

Wonder if they were cancelled/changed orders that haven't been reallocated properly (my second suggestion after the sales tactic one!)

Missed Grand Pioneer's entrance into the canal. Here's the webcam links for future reference:

Milaflores (South):
WebCam - PanCanal.com

Gatun (North):
WebCam - PanCanal.com

Morten Grove saw it though:
pioneer2.png

milaflores.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Jetex Jim