Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s awesome! I’ll dust off the VR headset and get some practice in!
4BE209D4-F86D-4323-8C45-E220450A4379.jpeg

Our new MPP Page Mill 2 Piece Stock Diameter Front Rotor Kit is now in stock! We made extras this time around so you can get a set from this first batch :)

Reduce unsprung weight and improve cooling while keeping your 18″ wheels!

• Stock sizing, perfect fit, keep your Aero wheels!
  • Lightweight, visually stunning two-piece rotor
  • Aluminum anodized hat made from US-Sourced 6061-T6
  • Optimal cooling, directional rotors with curved vanes
  • Made in the USA
  • Rotors made by a leading brake supplier with winning experience in the highest level of motorsport.
  • Significant weight reduction from the factory rotors.
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance w/o PUP

Tesla-Model-3-2pc-Front-Rotors.jpg

MPP Page Mill 2 Piece Stock Diameter Front Rotor Kit | Mountain Pass Performance

In our latest updates, we have a number of products that are already a big hit, including the first item in our MPP.R lineup.

MPP.R Stoptech STR-60 368×35 Big Brake Kit

MPPR-Tesla-Model-3-Big-Brake-Kit.png

When upgraded rotors aren’t enough, you need the MPP.R Big Boy Brake Kit

A complete motorsport brake solution at an incredible value. These brakes can hang with the best in the world at almost half the cost.

And they do it with proper street manners.
  • Mega 368x35mm rotors
  • Fit 18″ wheels!
  • Lightweight, despite the size the brake kit is nearly the same weight as stock.
  • Forged, ultra-stiff 6-piston caliper with motorsport heritage
  • Great street manners thanks to silicone dust boots and anti-rattle clips
  • Hard anodized coating will take all the abuse you can throw at it and still look the part.
  • Aluminum anodized hat made from US-Sourced 6061-T6
  • Directional rotors with curved vanes for optimal cooling
  • Sports street pads included which are enough for even aggressive track drivers
  • Made in the USA
  • Rotors made by a leading brake supplier with winning experience in the highest level of motorsport.
  • Tested on the racetrack by professional drivers – this kit can handle all the abuse you can throw at it.
  • Includes brake pads and anti-rattle rattle clips
StopTech-Big-Boy-Brake-Kit-Tesla-Model-3.png

MPP Model 3 Brake Master Cylinder Brace

MPP-Tesla-Model-3-Brake-Master-Cylinder-Brace.jpg

Dream of ultra direct, linear brake feel? This will help get you closer – for real!

• Significantly improve the brake feel of your Model 3
  • CNC’d from billet 6061-T6
  • Made in Canada
  • Anodized for the looks
  • Stainless steel hardware so it will never rust.
  • Installs in minutes
  • Fits all LEFT-HAND DRIVE Model 3’s
MPP-Model-3-Master-Cylinder-Brace-Installed.jpg

I can confirm that str 60 is a very stiff kit with a huge choice of pads. Anodized finish is very stout and brake fluid resistant. This is very unusual rotor thickness, but thicker is better than larger diameter.

That's good that you have decided to go with Sport rather than Race kit - dust boots with knock back washer can be removed if necessary.

There are also fully titanium pistons available for it at roughly 900 USD.

Centric (ST owner) is large enough to do products of good quality not less so than Brembo (AP owner).

• Love
Reactions: MountainPass
@MountainPass @Mash, what would a 60 to 0 mph look like on the Stoptech STR-60 vs on stock [long range, and performance]? I'd love to see a video of three Tesla Model 3s driving at 60 mph and all three (in different takes) breaking the moment they pass a particular line

Also, what's the advantage of the titanium pistons option? just save weight? if so, how much?

Last question: is this only compatible with the front wheels?

First ten 60-0 going to be identical on any brake kits. No need to do the test. But repetitive braking - I wish that somebody would buy all available kits and made instrumental tests on a dyno with pedal travel travel -> braking torque + pedal pressure -> brake torque repetitive tests until every system will die. But that's expensive or needs very creative dyno diy.

Titanium pistons (or Stoptech does Ti hats for aluminium pistons) made to decrease heat soak of pad heat to brake fluid postponing brake fluid boiling somewhat.

This kit is front axle only, but this is the one that will overheat first.

@MountainPass @Mash, what would a 60 to 0 mph look like on the Stoptech STR-60 vs on stock [long range, and performance]? I'd love to see a video of three Tesla Model 3s driving at 60 mph and all three (in different takes) breaking the moment they pass a particular line

Also, what's the advantage of the titanium pistons option? just save weight? if so, how much?

Last question: is this only compatible with the front wheels?

• Informative
Reactions: Atraf
I don't know where else to post it, but I finally managed to install rear traction and trailing arms (cyber arms). If you don't forget to remove subframe mount - it's relatively easy install, but one nut turned out to be welded permanently to the bracket.

Since I was installing cyber arms separate from other mods, I can confirm that my rear behavior changed quite significantly - it's not wobbly as before at medium and high speed. Not a placebo. And I already had KW suspension, UP sways and toe+camber arms. No increased NVH, despite the absense of rubber mounts. Recommend!

Reactions: Voltron_M3
Today installed Lower Control Arm bushings.
Just wow. Steering wheel became much lighter (like sport and normal difference) and lost almost all friction - car is finally able to drive without late micro corrections that were incredibly annoying especially at high speed. Way more feedback from the steering.

Center is now precise to less than 1 degree. Before it was more like 5 degree. I forgot how bad is stock Tesla in that regard versus sport Germans. I have no idea why they do like that in stock.

Must have!

P.S. My 12 ton press now looks like that and I was unable to push last 2mm at all.
PSX_20200809_205223.jpg

Yes, I left it in the dumpster. I have a feeling it calls for 20T press minimum or guides should be done on the bushing shell. 5 ton professional press didn't moved it at all. Dowel was hard to insert, so I grinded some paint on the edge of subframe to let it slide.

Forgot to check if I've installed conical seat for the arm :-(
FLCA-bushing-dont-lose-the-seat-1536x864.jpg

Last edited:
Hurry Up and Wait Coilover Sale!

Tesla-Model-3-Sunset-980x551.jpg

Hello dear MPP friends! We hope everyone is doing well in these strange and unprecedented times. As we mentioned in our last blog post, our damper supplier KW is currently in the process of making a massive upgrade to their facility in Germany, which will allow them to increase output speed considerably. The downside to that is that in addition to the European summer holidays, our coilover production is now slower than the normal 4-5 weeks.

Over the coming 3-6 months we anticipate that KW’s output will increase to a point where we can have our coilover lowering kits in stock at all times, because we know there is nothing worse than having to wait weeks for something you REALLY REALLY WANT, but in the meantime, KW has made a policy worldwide that no stocking orders will be filled and only kits that are sold to an end customer will be built – and those are built on a first come first serve basis, with a current lead time of around 6-8 weeks.

Comfort-Coilovers-AWD-MPP-Tesla-Model-3-980x551.jpg

Since we know this is a hard pill to swallow we wanted to at least sweeten the deal for you all by providing a 5% discount on any coilovers ordered in the month of August.

Of course, we’re sorry we can’t get more kits built sooner, but there is simply nothing that can be done until KW’s new assembly line is up and running, and we just need to be patient for that! You can read all about the crazy Amazon-like automated system that is being installed, it is really quite impressive! This is one of the most advanced suspension manufacturing facilities in the world, and we’re proud to be partnered with KW!

If you’re on the fence about suspension for your model 3, we strongly encourage you to do some searches for reviews about our coilovers, we truly believe they are worth waiting for.

Just use coupon code “hurryupandwait” to get 5% off!

And for our existing customers, of course, please email us if you’ve recently placed an order for coilovers which you haven’t yet received and we can see what we can do about extending you the same discount!

MPP-AWD-Coilovers-Forged-Fork-1024x576.jpg