Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 12/21/2021
EDD now is July 9-August 20,2022
MY LR White exterior, black interior 19” gemini wheels
From Idaho
What were your previous EDDs?
Do you have any options on your order like Tow or FSD or 7 seats?
I'm asking as yours is an interesting data point if yours is a "no option" order from December and looking like an 8-9 month total wait time.
Gives me something to go off of for my no option order.

No add ons MYLR are all probably still stuck here and will update soon hopefully.
Yep...I'm still stuck at Mar-Jun...hoping we will see our updates by end of week. Once I see the update I'll decide what my next step is....option my MYLR? (I'm not sure if this will help or hinder) OR go MYP (I'd probably get a VIN within a couple days/weeks based on other Mar OD switchers).

Looking at what optioned MYLRs are being reset to I'm guessing I'll be reset to a late Dec - Feb or maybe Jan-Mar 2 month window. I'm not sure I want to wait that long even though I've sort of expected my "December" date to creep into 2023 somewhat.

Reactions: mrazndead
Yep...I'm still stuck at Mar-Jun...hoping we will see our updates by end of week. Once I see the update I'll decide what my next step is....option my MYLR? (I'm not sure if this will help or hinder) OR go MYP (I'd probably get a VIN within a couple days/weeks based on other Mar OD switchers).

Looking at what optioned MYLRs are being reset to I'm guessing I'll be reset to a late Dec - Feb or maybe Jan-Mar 2 month window. I'm not sure I want to wait that long even though I've sort of expected my "December" date to creep into 2023 somewhat.
Get the performance

Umm guys. I'm shook lol. My Delivery dates went from May 2022 (after adding FSD) to Sep to Jan 2023, to Dec to Mar 2023 yesterday, and today I suddenly got an email asking for final payment before delivery. Checked my delivery date and it's June 22 - June 26. This came out of no where and completely unexpected. My OD is March 12, 2022. No VIN yet.

Here's my spec out - MY7S, MSM, White Interior, 20" Induction Wheels, No Tow, FSD

Anyone else go through this? Also should i believe Tesla lol? That 1 week EDD seems promising.

Umm guys. I'm shook lol. My Delivery dates went from May 2022 (after adding FSD) to Sep to Jan 2023, to Dec to Mar 2023 yesterday, and today I suddenly got an email asking for final payment before delivery. Checked my delivery date and it's June 22 - June 26. This came out of no where and completely unexpected. My OD is March 12, 2022. No VIN yet.

Here's my spec out - MY7S, MSM, White Interior, 20" Induction Wheels, No Tow, FSD

Anyone else go through this? Also should i believe Tesla lol? That 1 week EDD seems promising.
Tesla wants that $10,600 FSD money before EOQ....so yeah I think you are getting your car by end of month. The EDD system seems to have done a big reset over the past 2 days and recalculated everything. Your FSD probably triggered the early delivery.

Reactions: ItsToasty