Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW and me having some time on my hands. I called the Tesla line. The SA was able to look at the factory side of things and said my car is still scheduled to be built November-December 2022 (he said he normally don’t disclose this but since my EDD is looking kind of ridiculous he told me it). He said the date I see is most likely an error and he will send an e-mail to the operations team to double check and hopefully update the EDD within 72 hours. Take this with a heaping serving of salt. We shall see, I’m not in a major rush but 2023 is ridiculous and I prefer the LR. I’m sure if all of us wanted we can switch to a P and get a vin within the week lol.

My order is:
MY LR
EXT: white
INT: black
5-seat
Gemini wheels
Tow
FSD

OD: 20 May 2022
EDD: was Nov 2022 - Feb 2023, shifted today to Dec 2022 - Mar 2023.

I’d love to see them fill current demand before focusing on the std range - especially since the cost jumped up just before I placed my order 😆!

FWIW and me having some time on my hands. I called the Tesla line. The SA was able to look at the factory side of things and said my car is still scheduled to be built November-December 2022 (he said he normally don’t disclose this but since my EDD is looking kind of ridiculous he told me it). He said the date I see is most likely an error and he will send an e-mail to the operations team to double check and hopefully update the EDD within 72 hours. Take this with a heaping serving of salt. We shall see, I’m not in a major rush but 2023 is ridiculous and I prefer the LR. I’m sure if all of us wanted we can switch to a P and get a vin within the week lol.
You give me hope!!
I bet all of these will get reset over the next day or so back to what they were.

Unless Tesla has a Fremont shutdown, retooling planned for summer.....

MYLR5, MSM/Black, 19” wheels, no tow, no fsd.
OD: 04/07/2022
EDD Jan 2023 - April 2023

Has not moved since ordered. Profile complete minus financing info per SA advice.
Exactly same config
OD 2/17/2022
Original EDD Dec 2022
EDD2 as of June 6 - March 2023 - June 2023
Hope your EDD won’t get pushed off 3mos like most of us who ordered in Feb/March w original EDD as Dec 2022

Last edited:
Just got pushed to March-June 2023. RIP. But I still have faith it’s just a temp placeholder and we will all get real dates soon! Just like the people who hop to the latest placeholders before getting VINs. It seems a lot of people with MYLR dates from earlier this year all got pushed to this latest delivery date (add-ons December-March 2023). Let’s hold tight together and not instantly jump to MYP? Haha 😅.
Can’t afford MYP and I want a longer range for trips :)

No way are the dates in the app accurate right now. Can configure on tesla.com for a brand new order with the same estimated dates of arrival (December 2022 - March 2023). Mine has been solid on September 2022 since I ordered in March, just in the last day or two it changed to December 2022 to March 2023.

No way are the dates in the app accurate right now. Can configure on tesla.com for a brand new order with the same estimated dates of arrival (December 2022 - March 2023). Mine has been solid on September 2022 since I ordered in March, just in the last day or two it changed to December 2022 to March 2023.

Who knows. Maybe the new order dates are just hopium and the actual delivery times are late 2023.

Reactions: theocguy