Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried to Google search the image of USS sensors but I have no idea what it looks like because nothing to compare, From what I am reading people said new cameras will eventually - with new software - be better than old USS? I don't know
Pretty sure if your bumper have the circles, that means you have USS Sensors. I am uncertain if there are Tesla without USS sensors but still have the circles intact. Meaning, if it's smooth, no circles on your bumpers, you don't have USS Sensors.

Can someone correct me?

Pretty sure if your bumper have the circles, that means you have USS Sensors. I am uncertain if there are Tesla without USS sensors but still have the circles intact. Meaning, if it's smooth, no circles on your bumpers, you don't have USS Sensors.

Can someone correct me?
That is correct. Bumper will still have the larger tow hook circle but the lower down small circles will not be there.

I tried to Google search the image of USS sensors but I have no idea what it looks like because nothing to compare, From what I am reading people said new cameras will eventually - with new software - be better than old USS? I don't know
1667947275616.png

small uss sensors on bottom. i’m confident tesla vision when rolled out will be just as good.

Is it normal to run past the beginning of your EDD range without it getting pushed back? Mine is Nov 8 - Nov 20, but no VIN. I searched for 'encode' in the source on the website and didn't find anything either. I was assuming it would be pushed back today if they weren't giving me a VIN.

Is it normal to run past the beginning of your EDD range without it getting pushed back? Mine is Nov 8 - Nov 20, but no VIN. I searched for 'encode' in the source on the website and didn't find anything either. I was assuming it would be pushed back today if they weren't giving me a VIN.
Yeah happened to me several times now. Was past 1/2 day of my EDD range and then it got pushed back.

It most often bumps on the second day into a window if it is going to get bumped. I’d expect you to see a change today. Probably in half an hour from now at 6AM PST.