Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the opposite boat where I think the FSD beta is the main point of having the Tesla. I like to tinker and from what I see of FSD, it looks like it operates pretty decently. If I didn’t get FSD, there are other EVs I would consider because they would include glorified cruise control which is Tesla autopilot but with lane changing.
I do like that they opened it up to everyone now. You don't have to qualify by driving like a legit turtle

I do like that they opened it up to everyone now. You don't have to qualify by driving like a legit turtle
So there is no score you need to activate FSD now? One of the things that is absolutely necessary for FSD is for the driver to take over just in case of an accident. I mostly use these things as an assist so I can pay more attention to potholes, other drivers, deer/animals, debris, etc…. It also lightens the burden for long trips.

So there is no score you need to activate FSD now? One of the things that is absolutely necessary for FSD is for the driver to take over just in case of an accident. I mostly use these things as an assist so I can pay more attention to potholes, other drivers, deer/animals, debris, etc…. It also lightens the burden for long trips.

Ordered a PMY, MSM/Black on May 11th, initial EDD July 28th - Sept 8th.

I will gladly wait until Sept if they start including the new door cards, rear laminated windows and cargo security cover. But under no circumstances will I accept a delivery any earlier than July 1st as that’s when a $4K cash rebate here in IL goes into affect. But given current delays I doubt I’ll get a VIN before Sept anyway.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
Ordered a PMY, MSM/Black on May 11th, initial EDD July 28th - Sept 8th.

I will gladly wait until Sept if they start including the new door cards, rear laminated windows and cargo security cover. But under no circumstances will I accept a delivery any earlier than July 1st as that’s when a $4K cash rebate here in IL goes into affect. But given current delays I doubt I’ll get a VIN before Sept anyway.
New door cards??? What’s that Tom?