Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7/3

Your Model Y build details​

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Reactions: DanDi58
Hey everyone. I just noticed this thread, wanted to share my order so far for those waiting in New Jersey. Ordered 5/10, and my estimated delivery date has been changing a lot.

Your Model Y build details​

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

I’m ho
What's up NJ, I've ordered 07/07, based on what I'm reading on other posts I will be lucky to get it in December lol
I’m hoping that everyone with orders in by this point will receive their vehicles in Q3. It is pretty unpredictable though. My current estimated delivery date on the website has dates in September but my SA says I should be expecting it in early August.

According to the Current Delivery Times thread though there are quite a few April orders out there too.

Ordered a Model Y Long Range, white exterior/black interior, on June 10th since I gave up on the NJ rebate. I figured the Tesla price increases would wipe it out anyway. Currently looking at August 12 - September 01.

Wish I had pulled the trigger on the car and the electrical upgrades for the charger sooner but who knew. Oh well.

Ordered on 07/07. Initially, it was showing EDD just September with a financing payment method. Once I changed my payment method to cash, the next day EDD was 09/10-09/30, a week later it changed to 09/11-09/30, then it changed to 09/12-09/30, and now 09/13-09/30.

Looking for recommendation for an electrician to instal Tesla Wall Charge. Located in Essex/Union county area. Thanks!
Not sure whether he works up that far, but I used Ken Marshall from East Windsor to install my 240v outlet in my garage earlier this year. Cost was $800 - which included a 40-ft run from the panel in the opposite side of my basement.