Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my research intel was primarily for MYP from 375-380. F381+ I haven't seen any intel yet.

I go off hold tomorrow and really hope i don't get back into that series.
Yea, I feel you on that! I wanted to hold out for 4680, but I am unable to place mine on hold any longer. I'd hate to get the old Intel. My delivery is coming soon can't wait to confirm what I receive.

Same for me. Ordered back in august. Only silver lining is that it may mean we’ll get Austin built Y with the new cells and front casting
Well, I'm starting to think EDD don't really matter. I posted the update of my EDD changing from Feb -March to April 21-May 19 on Friday. Saturday it changed to March 1-March29...

Today, Monday I GOT MY VIN!
Rep informed me that it was in CA and once it gets closer, I will get a text to schedule a delivery date.

My pickup is scheduled for 03/09 but just now got a call from SA saying there is a damage to vehicle in railyard and they are going to unassign that VIN :( . He said they will find another vehicle with in a week.
Ugh I'm sorry to hear that, which location were you taking delivery in? I have a 3/8 appointment to pick up mine in Springfield (my window was 3/7-3/9, so could be same shipment)