Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: For whatever it’s worth, the game continues…now EDD has moved up to Mar 12-31, from Dec. Dare we believe?
thats awesome. i ordered mid february and edd been stuck at august. mylr, white/white, gemini. what wheels do you have? a rep said some things about supplier changes on 19" gemini which was one reason I figured mine was staying put

19” gemini Wheels requested. Got the wall connector installed last week, since there was a licensed electrician available. If the MY arrives later this month, glad I moved up the installation. Keep us posting as to your experience at Tesla in Portland.
If you don't mind me asking what was the ballpark to get the electrical for the wall charger? I think I was quoted $500+ for here in Sherwood...

If you don't mind me asking what was the ballpark to get the electrical for the wall charger? I think I was quoted $500+ for here in Sherwood...
Final invoice not yet received. Quote was $600-$800, because breaker box on opposite side of garage where the MY will be parked. They went across the attic space and down the other wall. 240v/50 amp. Took 90 mins. They cleaned up very well.

Reactions: Antonius138
Final invoice not yet received. Quote was $600-$800, because breaker box on opposite side of garage where the MY will be parked. They went across the attic space and down the other wall. 240v/50 amp. Took 90 mins. They cleaned up very well.
Nice, thanks for sharing! My quote was a ballpark and was also determined on where it was to be located. Good thing for my garage is that where the Y will be parked is only about 10 feet away from the breaker box and the previous owner had a hot tub that they took with them, so I have a few breakers already ready to go so the future label will be Hot tub/Tesla lol

To Antonius138: final invoice for Tesla Wall Connector = $541. Am pleased with the cost coming under their estimate. Hope you have a similar surprise.
To nilz: is the 11th digit of your VIN an F or A (F = Fremont, A = Austin). Many of us in waiting rooms are curious.
Awesome, that sounds like a very reasonable price for sure! Thanks again for sharing hoping that once I have a VIN I can get a bid as well as check into pricing for a wrap.