Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Let us know how the delivery goes. Hoping my VIN comes through in the next couple days
All went well and quickly yesterday (Wed 3/16) at Tesla Portland. Paperwork all ready before I arrived, both for the MY and my Prius trade-in. No visible quality issues with trim, functionality of parts nor cleanliness. Good help with setting up iPhone and, wha-la, I was out of there in less than 40 mins. All staff that I interacted with were courteous and projected appreciation of my being new to the Tesla family of ownership. It was an awesome drive back home, south of Salem. What a pleasant automobile.

Date shifted again from 3/26-4/9 out to 4/6-4/20. I called SA yesterday and they said everything in my profile is complete and no other update they can give me.
Yeah after having two week windows for two weeks in a row in March to the big blast to April 21 - May 26th was almost like a slap in the face but understandable with all this prioritizing of FSD and Performance shuffling. Having to wait a month to start new EDD was super discouraging.

Wow, this wait is driving me nuts. Oregon seems to be pretty low on Teslas list of priorities. Thought for sure we would be included in EOQ deliveries. Now 2 weeks later not even a peep in this thread. Hopefully there have been Oregon deliveries they just aren't being posted on here. My Sept OD hasn't had any updates in the last few weeks. Makes it hard to plan for the summer not knowing if I will have my car or not.

Well so much for being inside of my third 2 week window. Just moved from April 16 - April 30 out to May 1 - May 29. Also, I better get the mobile charger with my car when it is eventually (hopefully) delivered. I already had a 14-50 outlet installed and bought the adapter.

Has anybody installed a wall charger recently in or around Beaverton? Could you recommend the electrician you used and advise the installation cost?

I was going to use the mobile charger, but looks like that's not an option anymore.
Mobile Charger no longer included
Orders from last year should still be getting a mobile connector (at least that is what I was told). I used a company called 'Greenbox Mechanical' in Portland to install a 14-50 in my garage recently. They charged me $750. I believe they wanted about $1k including permit to install a tesla wall charger mounted outside in my driveway. They were quick and friendly.

Reactions: ALMLR
I just got a call that they can't deliver my new Model Y at the end of the month because it came from the factory without a charge port ECU, and they don't have an ETA on when the ECUs will arrive at the service center and can be installed. (They said a large batch of vehicles shipped without them because of a supplier issue.)

He expects it will be a couple weeks before a new matching vehicle will ship from the factory. (And would likely arrive before they would get the ECU to put in the vehicle I had been matched to.)

I just got a call that they can't deliver my new Model Y at the end of the month because it came from the factory without a charge port ECU, and they don't have an ETA on when the ECUs will arrive at the service center and can be installed. (They said a large batch of vehicles shipped without them because of a supplier issue.)

He expects it will be a couple weeks before a new matching vehicle will ship from the factory. (And would likely arrive before they would get the ECU to put in the vehicle I had been matched to.)
See its this type of crap that I am nervous about when I do finally get a VIN...