Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D Easter Egg ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has nothing to do with the Easter Egg, but just got passed by a P100D while my P90DL did all she could to hold her off. I was very impressed at the improved performance above 100mph.

I'd sure be interested in seeing some track comparisons that take both Ludicrous cars all the way from 0-155mph. I think there is more top end pull than we might see in only the 1/4 mile comparisons...

Did everyone See Elon's tweet saying that 8.1 should be available in about 3 weeks? :cool:

81release-png.203191

Is it 3 weeks yet? :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: MP3Mike
Why over promise and under deliver? Seems to be becoming consistent.
Perhaps Elon has a bit too much free reign over publications?

People were sortof happy with P100DL's minute improvement over P90DL. 0.1 second over 1/4 mile? Now, pissed for waiting.

What P100D owner is actually pissed? I'm very happy with my P100D. I doubt anyone can feel a tenth of a second difference on a 0 to 60 launch. Maybe a few drag racers are anxious but they still have the capability they ordered. I'd like to have autopilot features before my road trip but to get pissed over a tweet from the CEO? Especially when there's a track record of misrepresented timelines. That would be like me getting PISSED at my wife for not making it out the door in time going to a social event despite her telling me she'd be on time for once.

as a P100D owner, it is so absurd to me that people would get their panties in a bunch over a bonus feature like this. it's obviously just gravy. i don't get the whining.

are there any actual P100D owners upset about it not being released (or at least not found) yet, or is it just chirping from the peanut gallery?

Reactions: bhzmark
as a P100D owner, it is so absurd to me that people would get their panties in a bunch over a bonus feature like this. it's obviously just gravy. i don't get the whining....

Whine is a constant in here.

Vintner's select.

You'll find more whine in here than at any other "whinery" in all of France, California, ...anywhere else in the world.

• Funny
Reactions: mblakele