Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im waiting as well. Im seeing some PA activity with others near my order date (6/25) and ive been excited everyday. But still no VIN so disappointment. That green light from the garage charger is rough seeing daily with no car to plug it into. But like everyone else, i keep checking!

Reactions: Excelsior0896
I had a wild ride with the order, actually getting a VIN only 3 weeks after I placed my MYLR5 order on June 19. Put the order on hold and then took it off in early August and got a second VIN on August 10. Car arrived at Devon on August 21 and delivery was set for August 28. Due to a personal circumstance that wasn't resolving as quickly as I'd like, couldn't do delivery on the 28th so Tesla put the car back into "inventory". The next person in line ironically was in a similar situation to me and couldn't take delivery just yet, so my sales advisor from King of Prussia grabbed the car and reassigned it to me, and I took delivery last Saturday, Sept. 4. The car is flawless, too. Love!

Order placed 9/11.

MYLR 7, TH, FSD, White interior/exterior

I've committed to just accepting that it will arrive whenever it arrives. My goal is to have the mindset of "it will come when it comes" because the estimated delivery was February when I made the order.

I'm also desperately trying to avoid checking the app multiple times a day to see if there is anything more than the support screen 🤣🤣🤣

I have a feeling it's going to take some work to get into a peaceful place of accepting that it will come whenever. I just wish it didn't feel like a New Years resolution 🤣

Order placed 9/11.

MYLR 7, TH, FSD, White interior/exterior

I've committed to just accepting that it will arrive whenever it arrives. My goal is to have the mindset of "it will come when it comes" because the estimated delivery was February when I made the order.

I'm also desperately trying to avoid checking the app multiple times a day to see if there is anything more than the support screen 🤣🤣🤣

I have a feeling it's going to take some work to get into a peaceful place of accepting that it will come whenever. I just wish it didn't feel like a New Years resolution 🤣
Good luck. I am anticipating delivery of my MYLR by end of next week, but the past 3 months have been full of anxiety about EDD. Tesla should remove the dynamic changes to the EDD on their dashboard to avoid the roller coaster ride for potential buyers. 👍