Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but also true and the statement is 100% true.
Actually the great irony of California is that the people pride themselves on their radical liberal beliefs but in practice the state has the “worst” income inequality (to the extent you consider that a problem) and the worst homelessness problems. I walk through hordes of homeless drug addicts on the streets of LA every morning, and the situation is no better in SF.

Reactions: Tigers
Last edited:
It's not political - objectively - the article is complete bullshit. It's not surprising.
I have seen about 100 articles on InsideEV and other EV "news" sites with much non-factual and incorrect information. So it's not just CNN and there's no reason to call them out. The CNN article may have some incorrect information in it and as such, the journalist should be notified and his/she managers/editors should make changes moving forward so inaccurate information is not published in the future.

Would you like to argue the verifiable/fact-checked inaccuracies and untruths spoken by our last president, our last presidential administration, and the past 12 months worth of so-called "news" reporting done by far-right media and compare that with more "mainstream" media? I would be happy do so but it would be quite lopsided, like 80/20 and your side would be the 80% on simple untruths, lies, and inaccurate information. It's called a "CON" and many are part of the "CULT." Don't even get me started on if you believe that the left are involved in child abductions and drinking the blood of children or that our previous president was the messiah, here to "save" everyone. Oh please, hahahahahahahahahaha! There will be some indictments coming...karma dude. btw - my Tesla account still says March. ;)
Oh boy, I’m staying quiet on this topic.. how about some new pics of refresh model s

Would you like to argue the verifiable/fact-checked inaccuracies and untruths spoken by our last president, our last presidential administration, and the past 12 months worth of so-called "news" reporting done by far-right media and compare that with more "mainstream" media? I would be happy do so but it would be quite lopsided, like 80/20 and your side would be the 80% on simple untruths, lies, and inaccurate information. It's called a "CON" and many are part of the "CULT." Don't even get me started on if you believe that the left are involved in child abductions and drinking the blood of children or that our previous president was the messiah, here to "save" everyone. Oh please, hahahahahahahahahaha! There will be some indictments coming...karma dude. btw - my Tesla account still says March. ;)

lol - woah, there. howd we go from talking about a specific article from an unreliable news source regarding Tesla deliveries to all of this insane stuff you just posted?

Regardless, the CNN article should be disregarded - its not informed and inaccurate, like I previously mentioned. it doesnt tell us anything new or useful.

lol - woah, there. howd we go from talking about a specific article from an unreliable news source regarding Tesla deliveries to all of this insane stuff you just posted?

Regardless, the CNN article should be disregarded - its not informed and inaccurate, like I previously mentioned. it doesnt tell us anything new or useful.
I've deleted my reply post and moved past all this now. Suggesting you do the same.

Reactions: Drew-MS
This is not true. You've bundled a bunch of opinions that you're against and then accused "them" (the anti-you's) of all of them.
Well actually statistically it is true. It is not that every has a "set" of opposite beliefs, but that it is a common denominator of common beliefs. Republicans are far more likely to be against EV's, vaccines, climate change, abortions, lgbtq, and also believe in god and be racists. That is not saying all of them believe all of those things but there is clearly a distinction. And it is not that all Republicans are racist, but all racist seem to be Republicans. You can make whatever you want of this - or not - but people/parties are becoming more polarized.

All racist seem to be Republicans. You can make whatever you want of this - or not - but people/parties are becoming more polarized.
I'd love to see your data on this assertion? Perhaps it's because when you are called out for your incorrect data, you, like almost every Dem out there, pull out the racist card. That's how most all dems defend themselves. If they don't like the facts, they call you racist. You seem to be a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group. This, my friend, is the definition of a bigot.

Reactions: mk677
Status
Not open for further replies.