Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let's hope they do a better job advertising than Audi... Audi uses Tesla Supercharger stations to advertise e-tron electric SUV — smart or dumb? - Electrek

Audi is marketing the e-tron directly to Tesla owners by renting space at Supercharger stations in Europe.
People have been sharing some pictures of Audi marketing installations at Supercharger stations (via Roger Rusch on Twitter):

I would think that Audi wouldn't want people to compare the relatively small size of the e-Tron to the Model X close up. I think the Model Y will end up burying the e-Tron - cheaper, about the same size, longer range, and supercharging. The Audi has more creature comforts, but that's about it's only selling point.

I believe the Legacy luxury brands (take your pick) will do well even with lesser EV car, and lesser in a rationalized comparison about range, efficiency...
It’s human nature: our car is often a statement. When I had a company car and I got a fixed budget, although I believe I am a rational father that had some criteria about convenience and practicality for the family, I chose the car with the better image in my opinion, that satisfied some of those criteria, while I could have chosen a less expensive car but better at many other aspects, just because of the brands image. And fuel economy was my last concern.

I believe this is not bad: we need the other car manufacturers to build ev that will appeal to that public. And it’s a very large public imho.

Reactions: Sean Wagner
$59 says the Playmobil one looks better than the production one.

Second that... :cool:

PLAYMOBIL:THE%20MOVIE%20Rex%20Dasher's%20Porsche%20Mission%20E

In general what kind of cars do they drive now? I’m hoping the Taycan pulls a lot of gas hog Porsche customers out of 911s or Panameras.
918 hybrids, 964, RSR, panamera hybrids, old targas, stingers. You name it. One guy has 14 porsches. It's like going to the candy store when I go to his house.

I'm sure their history's and stables had something to do with allocations.