Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Model X & S Waiting Room - AUSTRALIA (Orders cancelled by Tesla May2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume that means cancellation on the X also?!

Tesla S cancel.png

Reactions: B3AU
I ordered my first Tesla in 2014. Bought 2 more. Ordered the Plaid within minutes of release. I guess I have acted as a bit of a Tesla / Musk fanboy.But, not so much, after this news.
*sugar*.
So I guess I won't frequent these forums as much- I am not looking forward to the Porsche forums, but as soon as the 3-motor Taycan comes out: I'm there.
Elon changes his mind a lot. Let's hope he changes it on this real fast.
Anyone want to buy a Model S Raven Dual Motor? As new.

Well that saves me having to cancel it, but that's a huge bummer for you guys, sorry dudes. Like someone else said, you'd think they'd have known this for a while, bit rough just dropping it like this, but I guess they had to release it somehow.

Like a lot of you I'm still in the market for a cool EV, so I'll be interested to see what you fellas gravitate towards. At least there are a lot more options now I guess, so that's something.

Yes, just received the email
"Due to recent changes to the vehicle program, Model S will not be available in Right Hand Drive. Unfortunately this means your order is unable to be fulfilled and will be cancelled." offer a $3000 credit to 3 or Y.

From the leaked refresh photo today, the new 3 may come in Hatchback - look at the roof line and glass break-up on the red one.

Wow...the wife is going to be pissed!

Watch all the EQE's (sedan and SUV) disappear quick smart now!

I guess the good news is I'll get top $ for the sale of the X and then in to the EQE SUV.
The EQE’s are very nice. Extremely comfortable and the parking camera’s and nav augmented reality on the screen (or heads up display) is next level clever. The AMG versions have an additional 2 small screens that are dials on the steering wheel that can be programmed to a lot of different functions

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman
Yes, just received the email
"Due to recent changes to the vehicle program, Model S will not be available in Right Hand Drive. Unfortunately this means your order is unable to be fulfilled and will be cancelled." offer a $3000 credit to 3 or Y.

From the leaked refresh photo today, the new 3 may come in Hatchback - look at the roof line and glass break-up on the red one.
Won’t that make the Y a bit obsolete? Maybe thats the plan.

Don't forget Powerwall - and there's still a ton of Tesla superchargers to open up so Tesla keep getting revenue from people who are spending >$105k on a car from Porsche, Mercedes, Polestar, Volvo, BMW, etc
The percentage of tesla superchargers to other brands is rapidly reducing. The only benefit tesla have is reliability of its superchargers