Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I find this interior interesting:

saleen_interior.jpg

Source: Saleen Tesla Model S - More Images and Details | InsideEVs

Rims are ugly...Too much like Mustang I guess...Front is nice....Side are nice...Rear is nice....So far nothing we cant do ourselves....

Not horrible, but I think Steve might be assuming we all are like a typical Mustang customer. He seems to have applied the same basic styling "upgrades" he did to a mid-80's Mustang as well as every subsequent one to create this new look. I see the typical demographic of a Tesla owner being a different demographic. The yet unannounced performance increases better be out of this world if he wants to move many of them.

And if they do make actual drivetrain and/or firmware alterations, what happens the next time Tesla issues an over-the-air update?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, whither true bolsters?!

I read recently that Tesla will be offering a front seat modification for those who want more bolster, and it will be possible to modify existing seats at the service centers. They're doing it by lowering the center part of the seat cushion.

And if they do make actual drivetrain and/or firmware alterations, what happens the next time Tesla issues an over-the-air update?

- - - Updated - - -

I read recently that Tesla will be offering a front seat modification for those who want more bolster, and it will be possible to modify existing seats at the service centers. They're doing it by lowering the center part of the seat cushion.

Where did you read this? I've been trying to figure out my own solution for the seats.