Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon now out in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 476036 Don’t know if it works
dd12d16e-9754-42b8-a47f-dafdf06c4846-jpeg.476036

Anyone tried this in Australia or if it even works?
Worth a shot I guess.

Quite a few excited people in AU have confirmed this checks for the latest update that's available for your vehicle - i.e. it won't give you something new, it just checks now for what is the latest version for your configuration vehicle and location. But it does speed up the process.

How can I filter the TeslaFi data by country?
Fleet->Software Tracker.
Scroll down to the list of hyperlinked firmwares and select 36.2.1. Scroll down to the table and click the country hyperlink.

I went to one of the local shopping centres earlier in the week and nabbed another video of smart summon, but found the carpark hadn't been mapped in OpenStreetMaps. I mapped it today and will see if I can do a more complex test for it tonight - I'm hoping to get it to do some basic navigation to come to me using the lanes I mapped in OSM.

Even with smart summon I've still got an irritating bug where the Tesla app gets stuck "waiting for improved location accuracy" - and gets stuck there til I press back, go to the Location tab, press back, and go back into the summon tab. I think it's my phone (Galaxy S10) but the two updates it received since the problem started have not changed it.

• Informative
Reactions: m4rtin and Hairyman