Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
image.jpg

Spotted in Sydney.

moemoke

Oct 10, 2014
Moe, Victoria, Australia
Spotted a White Model S on the Princes Highway near Morwell about 4:30 this afternoon, they were heading East so
maybe they live down this way or have holiday house in Paynesville / Metung area!
sorry no photo, I was heading West.

lennier

Feb 27, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Spotted a White Model S on the Princes Highway near Morwell about 4:30 this afternoon, they were heading East so
maybe they live down this way or have holiday house in Paynesville / Metung area!
sorry no photo, I was heading West.

There's an owner who lives in Bairnsdale with a white Model S, quite possibly him. Met him at the Richmond opening event and ran in to him again at Richmond a few weeks back.

RBR

Mar 1, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
Spotted at 2pm today, a blue Tesla 716 VMQ northbound through the Gumdale lights, Eastern Brisbane outskirts. Would have to be a local as am I; just wondering if he is on the forum. Got a nice wave back to my cheery thumbs up.

bpsmits

Oct 15, 2013
Bilthoven
I'm a Tesla owner from The Netherlands.
Have been travelling for 3 weeks in the Sydney and Brisbane area.
Did not see a Tesla yet.
Two weeks to go....

Dborn

Confirmed
Aug 26, 2011
Sydney, Australia
There are two in my suburb. My neighbour about 400 m from me has one, but I last saw his car on Thursday. Before that, I had not seen his car in over a month!!

moemoke

Oct 10, 2014
Moe, Victoria, Australia
Well one week after spotting a white MS near Morwell today I saw it again, it was parked in a
rest area near the Yallourn turnoff, by the time I realised what it was I'd gone past so a U turn
was quickly despatched, if you call 2k a quick U'ie. It is Nick from Bairnsdale having a snooze
after a late night in Melbourne. After I woke him he happily gave me a quick tour and bit of a
chat he was off like a rocket towards B'dale. He got his car in January and has
already done over 18000 k's.

Last edited:

meloccom

Moderator Aus/NZ
Feb 11, 2008
Sydney Australia
I'm a Tesla owner from The Netherlands.
Have been travelling for 3 weeks in the Sydney and Brisbane area.
Did not see a Tesla yet.
Two weeks to go....

Welcome bpsmits to Sydney.
There are a few around, but they are still quite rare on the streets based on some of the reactions I still get when I take mine out.
If your missing your Model S and want the Tesla experience whilst here you can hire an Evoke Limo.
Evoke | Zero Emissions Luxury Chauffeur Service

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC