Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Spotted in Sydney.

Spotted a White Model S on the Princes Highway near Morwell about 4:30 this afternoon, they were heading East so
maybe they live down this way or have holiday house in Paynesville / Metung area!
sorry no photo, I was heading West.

There's an owner who lives in Bairnsdale with a white Model S, quite possibly him. Met him at the Richmond opening event and ran in to him again at Richmond a few weeks back.

Well one week after spotting a white MS near Morwell today I saw it again, it was parked in a
rest area near the Yallourn turnoff, by the time I realised what it was I'd gone past so a U turn
was quickly despatched, if you call 2k a quick U'ie. It is Nick from Bairnsdale having a snooze
after a late night in Melbourne. After I woke him he happily gave me a quick tour and bit of a
chat he was off like a rocket towards B'dale. He got his car in January and has
already done over 18000 k's.

Last edited:
I'm a Tesla owner from The Netherlands.
Have been travelling for 3 weeks in the Sydney and Brisbane area.
Did not see a Tesla yet.
Two weeks to go....

Welcome bpsmits to Sydney.
There are a few around, but they are still quite rare on the streets based on some of the reactions I still get when I take mine out.
If your missing your Model S and want the Tesla experience whilst here you can hire an Evoke Limo.
Evoke | Zero Emissions Luxury Chauffeur Service