Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426280874.826170.jpg

Full house at Hotel Realm in Canberra today. Hopefully this encourages more to roll out destination charging.

Hooray! Have seen another Tes on the road on Sunday- Ostero!. I was beginning to think I was all alone.....:frown:

As an aside: When is it NOT a good time to own a Model S....?

Answer:
tesla parking pic 2.jpg

Having to get out of the passengers side back door proved to be- well- interesting.

Was pulled over at an RBT this evening and after checking licence and zero reading on breathalyser the cop goes "blimey that's a big Nav Man is that standard on the car?". Not wanting to hold up the line I just said yes and headed off. As I drove off the cop calls out to his colleague "hey look at the size of the Nav man in that car!".

if only we were allowed the browser I could have really blown their minds!

This is probably not a legitimate 'spot' but in the latest Renew magazine (issue 131) there is an article and photo of a
couple who live in the Dandenong Ranges and they have a dark blue or black Tesla, rego number 111-111.

This issue of Renew has a lot of EV info in it, it has a white BMW i3 under a solar carport on the cover.