Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Changed once I hit the 10th
EDD Feb 25 -Mar 25th (current)
No vision agreement as of yet but date still holding. We will see what Friday looks like who knows maybe there might be some luck and will update then.

M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Changed once I hit the 10th
EDD Feb 25 -Mar 25th (current)
No vision agreement as of yet but date still holding. We will see what Friday looks like who knows maybe there might be some luck and will update then.
Also app went from "We are building car" to "Check back later" on app... might not mean anything though.

Hi friends, picked up my Model 3 RWD today. All went very smooth. No issues with any panel gaps or anything. However 1 minor issue lower door trim passenger side is little ripped. Booked service already. It is very small issue. Other than that car is perfect. So far so good

AMD RYZEN yes, 12 Volt I did not check but i was told it has the new 12Volt. Heated wiper not sure yet. Looks like i am on the V11 Holiday update still. Hopefully get new update soon and heated wiper is there.

Thank you everyone. Its been a crazy ride but it is well worth it.

Hi friends, picked up my Model 3 RWD today. All went very smooth. No issues with any panel gaps or anything. However 1 minor issue lower door trim passenger side is little ripped. Booked service already. It is very small issue. Other than that car is perfect. So far so good

AMD RYZEN yes, 12 Volt I did not check but i was told it has the new 12Volt. Heated wiper not sure yet. Looks like i am on the V11 Holiday update still. Hopefully get new update soon and heated wiper is there.

Awesome Congrats!

Reactions: amit_gunner

congrats man, enjoy the car

Great to hear it's finally over, I'm also almost there - picking up mine on Saturday.

You were at the Lawrence location, right? They allow time to inspect the car before doing the final signature?

Great to hear it's finally over, I'm also almost there - picking up mine on Saturday.

You were at the Lawrence location, right? They allow time to inspect the car before doing the final signature?

Thanks man. O yeah lot of time to inspect. No one will rush you or anything. Basically you pick up key cards and do your thing and when you are ready to check out there is another booth inside you walk in and do the whole check out process . Very easy.. at that time you tell the person if theres any issue and they actually get a tech to take a look and try to rectify right there. Very good service.

Last edited:
how did you find out that your car is in transit? Mine is scheduled between march 11th and march 31th in St-Bruno?
Last week got my VIN and tentative date set during March break (QC). So I called yesterday to ask if they had a better estimate as I'm travelling that week and need to coordinate the pickup. They couldn't yet commit to a definate date but based on the transit info estimated the truck to be there on Friday or Saturday. Do you have your VIN in the MVPA doc yet?

Tesla sent me a threatening email to unhold of they would cancel my order. It was originally an inventory order that I put on hold because I bought a demo Y a week before the 3 arrived.

From the posts here, it seems SR+ model is the lowest priority to Tesla which is fine by me. I would not mind if they delivered in Sept to be honest.

Last week got my VIN and tentative date set during March break (QC). So I called yesterday to ask if they had a better estimate as I'm travelling that week and need to coordinate the pickup. They couldn't yet commit to a definate date but based on the transit info estimated the truck to be there on Friday or Saturday. Do you have your VIN in the MVPA doc yet?
That was the situation I was in when I got my MY. They give you 3 days to pickup, But if they had room on their lot to keep the car keep the car they would have been able to hold it A day or 2 more.. I ended up doing financing through them so that it was completely touchless. They delivered it to my house and parked it in my driveway. They leave the paperwork and fedex envelope in the car. When I came home 3 days later I submitted the paperwork. Downside is you have to accept the car site unseen.. But for me it was better than getting back in the queue. On a side note, of course the day that it was delivered there was a wildfire nearby and my neighborhood was put on standby for evacuation. I didn't even know how to unlock the car or for my family to come and move it if needed. Had to ask my teenage son in how to do it remotely. Fortunately they did not need to evacuate, but you never know what might happen.

Had a slightly positive update this morning moving from June - July to May - June. Every one of these have been 28 day windows so it all seems just automated until you get less than a 28 day window.

Config: SR+/MSM/Black/18"

ODD: 9/24/2021
Original VIN assigned: 11/1/2021, put on hold
12/20/2021 - Removed Hold
Dates after hold:

Date CheckedEarliest EDDLatest EDD
12/21/20212/12/20223/12/2022
1/18/20221/28/20222/25/2022
1/29/20222/3/20223/3/2022
2/4/20222/11/20223/11/2022
2/12/20224/11/20225/9/2022
2/19/20226/11/20227/9/2022