Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May as well go on record, ordered a SR+ in white on 10/24. Online says 6-10 weeks. My SA in Devon, PA says mid to late November for delivery. We shall see.

My SA, in Cleveland, was guessing a VIN mid November, and delivery in early December. I ordered a midnight SR+ On 10/17.

It was clear from the conversation that this was his educated guesstimate based on past experience, and not backed up by facts or data.

Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. ;)

Ordered on Oct 14, Red SR+, black interior, 18” Aero wheels. Vin just popped in source code. 495xxx vin. Hoping this sticks and that delivery is scheduled soon.

I noticed that the manage page changed saying that I need to complete payment prior to delivery and it now gives me the option to make a payment. I’ll contact my DS for more info and report back.

Haha, I'm just kidding out of shock. He appears to have the only SA in the country with any knowledge of schedules.
I guess I do have such a SA, or at least one thinks he has knowledge of schedules.
FWIW my SA's specific words are:
I wanted to touch base with you and give an update regarding delivery for your Model 3 – we learned yesterday that NA production won’t begin until early November, meaning that you can expect delivery of your Model 3 to happen nearer to the end of November/early December. While we stay the course and wait for a VIN to be assigned, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if there are any questions!

Last edited: