Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you who picked up a car within the last couple weeks, did Tesla assign you a delivery date or were you allowed to choose your own? If the latter, were you given multiple dates to choose from and how many days out were they willing to go? I haven’t received my VIN yet but I’m trying to prepare myself for the EOY mayhem. Please post your delivery location in your response. Thanks in advance!

• Informative
Reactions: tren01t
Anyone who haven’t gotten a car yet should receive 2020 MY. That’s from the SA that helped me when I went to a showroom yesterday just to confirm a couple of my finances, not my assigned one.

While I was there, I asked the SA ETA delivery just to test the relay of information And they said mid December which I don’t believe at all because of the text we got.

No updates from my end after the text Update from Tesla but I expect more updates in the next few days early next week. *fingers crossed

Hello guys, question: been waiting since 10/10= MSM- SR+ White interior- Aero Wheel.
Here in Vancouver people that ordered after already started getting VIN and messages for delievery this week or 7th of Dec. However nothing for me. I spoke to Tesla, they mentioned it's because of White Interior? Are you real? So white Interior is extra delay? Any thoughts