Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 17.11 in EU as well. I havent seen any vins for SR in DK yet. A few LR got vins last week.

A few days ago I got an email saying "we’re delighted to start first preparations for the delivery of your Tesla... We are planning to contact you soon regarding the preparation of your Tesla delivery." so I hope that I will get my car around the end of February.

OMG!!!!! I finally have a VIN in my source code. Ordered Dec 14th in Orange County CA.
00E58316-FFCF-4C4B-BCEC-98BAF0E62859.gif

• Funny
Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Tesla needs to get their sh*t together! Lol. There’s a couple I’ve seen from late November that haven’t even taken delivery

I'm actually fascinated by how they determine who gets a car and when. There are so many variables.... options, model, location, batches built, etc. And now they're building Model Y. Again, I'm convinced there's going to be a HUGE delivery push by 3/31 to end
Q1.

Reactions: Garciajr6
My guess (have no idea how it really works, but this seems reasonable) is that some folks could get to jump the line if someone ahead of them with an identical or very similar car (model, trim-level, int/ext color) cancels after the car has been built. I ordered yesterday and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that there are some cancellations of blue Model 3 SR+ with black/white interior so I can take delivery before mid to late March.

This will be our second M3. I wanted to wait a bit for the second one to see how the first one fit our lives and how it made out in winter here in SE PA. Turns out all the anxiety I had about range and charging and winter battery performance have been non-events (although this has been a particularly mild and snowless winter so far). We’re now trading in a Prius to go from a high gasoline efficiency family to a (mostly) gasoline-free family. Soon, I’ll have to drive a M3 to the gas station to buy gas for the lawn mower/leaf blower/snow thrower.

Reactions: goletaspring