Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a white/white with the 18 inch wheels on 08/05, got this text message right now..

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model 3 starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment"

Someone I know ordered a white/black with 18 inch wheels last week and just got a 1-4 week text message from Tesla. I ordered a white/black with 19 inch wheels on the 12th and got the 3-6 week message on the 19th.

Reactions: tche93
Ordered a white/white with the 18 inch wheels on 08/05, got this text message right now..

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model 3 to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model 3 starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment"

I'm ordered the exact same spec in Vancouver on 7/19 and just received the text for delivery in 1-3 weeks.

Reactions: tche93
I’m on the east coast (Montreal)

SR+ blue with 19s.

Very nice, congrats. I guess I still have to wait, my red on white SR+. I ordered it on the 11th and the last message I got was last week saying another 3-6 weeks. I guess the earliest for me is another two weeks.
tenor.gif

Does anybody know if red orders take longer than other colors?

Damn dude. What config. did you order?
Went with black paint but beyond that it’s all a base SR+. I think there was a wave of deliveries within a couple of weeks after I ordered but I wasn’t ready with my financing yet so I missed it. However, it’s been at least 6 weeks since then so I figured I’d have it by now. Already sold my old car in anticipation so I don’t even have a car right now!

I got the 2 - 4 week text today too! MSM/black interior 18 in wheels for me.

Very nice, congrats. I guess I still have to wait, my red on white SR+. I ordered it on the 11th and the last message I got was last week saying another 3-6 weeks. I guess the earliest for me is another two weeks.
tenor.gif

Does anybody know if red orders take longer than other colors?

I placed my Red on White interior (SR+) on June 14th....not a peep since ordering and 2 days later asking to finalizing payment to get myself prioritized.

I'm a little concerned because so many have received updated texts these past two weeks on schedule updates, but I've not seen anything. I know they have my correct number because I already received the text to confirm finances. Best of luck on your wait. I'm looking forward to this car...but +10 weeks for an original order date of 4-6 weeks is a Joke!

Reactions: RedWhite19
I placed my Red on White interior (SR+) on June 14th....not a peep since ordering and 2 days later asking to finalizing payment to get myself prioritized.

I'm a little concerned because so many have received updated texts these past two weeks on schedule updates, but I've not seen anything. I know they have my correct number because I already received the text to confirm finances. Best of luck on your wait. I'm looking forward to this car...but +10 weeks for an original order date of 4-6 weeks is a Joke!

10+ weeks? That is a bit concerning to say the least. Tesla seems to drag their feet on these things.