Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been a strange experience but its an amazing car so I will soldier on
Thanks
Absolutely what @GiFer says: enjoy the ride. I've posted this before; i'll keep posting it. Enjoy the wait and anticipation; it's entirely your choice to enjoy it or be bitter and pissed off. Guess which one you'll enjoy more ;) . I ordered in March, still waiting, still having fun. I'm super excited and i owe it to the random person somewhere in some post that told me to just enjoy the whole experience and having this mindset is everything. The night before I pick mine up i probably won't even sleep!!

Absolutely what @GiFer says: enjoy the ride. I've posted this before; i'll keep posting it. Enjoy the wait and anticipation; it's entirely your choice to enjoy it or be bitter and pissed off. Guess which one you'll enjoy more ;) . I ordered in March, still waiting, still having fun. I'm super excited and i owe it to the random person somewhere in some post that told me to just enjoy the whole experience and having this mindset is everything. The night before I pick mine up i probably won't even sleep!!
100% Mindset is everything.. I went into this purchase with the mindset of having to wait a long time because I knew that’s how it worked. Makes no sense getting desperate or upset.

I gotta admit that it doesn’t help that their system is so messed up and gets your hopes up only to let you down. I would rather them keep the week timeframe until there’s a confirmed date of delivery 😏

Expect the worst delivery time and pray for the best ☺️ If you happen to get it earlier, then awesome!

Although I agree with having a positive mindset to any situation, unfortunately I, along with a few others on this board, have sold our cars early. I sold mine because I got a great offer I couldn't refuse along with my EDD at that time stated May 18-30. I've been without a car for almost two months, unable to do the simplest of errands because Uber/Lyft has gotten ridiculously expensive (as did rentals). Anywho, it's all done and over with. I wish everyone who's left on the queue good energy and luck👍

2A62E40B-572A-428C-A086-3B8DDE3A511F.jpeg

not the best picture but here she is 🥰😍 absolutely LOVE it, so so so worth the wait. Literally THE best 3 hour drive I’ve ever had and honestly didn’t have much range anxiety at all. Beyond happy!!

It was delivered yesterday! So full story. Test drove 5/3 in Burbank. Ordered on 5/4. Was told I'd get it in June. Freaked out on 6/12 when the estimated delivery suddenly changed to 9-12 weeks. Delivered to my house one week later, in flawless condition, on 6/19. Thanks to everyone in here who helped me get through it. In retrospective... they did exactly what they said they were gonna do.

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpg
    IMG_1944.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 66
I am not sure if this has been posted already, or if people are aware of this, but you can check the following site to see inventory Teslas currently at delivery centers and showrooms across the United States. These are available for purchase and usually takes a week or so to be delivered to you. I went this route to purchase a Model 3 for my niece after my custom order was constantly delayed.

Be quick though! Some models sell out fast.

It was delivered yesterday! So full story. Test drove 5/3 in Burbank. Ordered on 5/4. Was told I'd get it in June. Freaked out on 6/12 when the estimated delivery suddenly changed to 9-12 weeks. Delivered to my house one week later, in flawless condition, on 6/19. Thanks to everyone in here who helped me get through it. In retrospective... they did exactly what they said they were gonna do.
looks great! At first I didn't like the red, but the one regret, if you can call it that, is that I did not order red! I'll be happy with white, but if I ever get another Tesla it will be red.

I am not sure if this has been posted already, or if people are aware of this, but you can check the following site to see inventory Teslas currently at delivery centers and showrooms across the United States. These are available for purchase and usually takes a week or so to be delivered to you. I went this route to purchase a Model 3 for my niece after my custom order was constantly delayed.

Be quick though! Some models sell out fast.
Can you drop the FSD option?