Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed a M3SR yesterday. Since I am trading a vehicle, will my order be realized soon? How would a trade in agreement be honored?
If your loan was conditionally approved and you are trading in with tesla, you just have to upload your car information and a picture of your odometer and all the defects (if noted) But if you decide to sell to carmax, vroom etc. youā€™re going to have to upload a proof of trade in. You can always just say you want to trade in with tesla and have your SA change it if you decide to sell it somewhere else.

Attachments

• FCD2A83F-02FC-4586-8ED9-3AA7ED21A133.jpeg
    FCD2A83F-02FC-4586-8ED9-3AA7ED21A133.jpeg
    373.3 KB · Views: 82
Oh no. I remember getting mine immediately after I placed my deposit. Did you upload front and back picture of your DL yet? Cuz that was my next step after I placed my order, the registration part.
Yeah thatā€™s whatā€™s scaring me because seems like everyone else got their EDD right away. Mine just says they will contact me to schedule deliveryā€¦.
Yeah i did DL part for registration and confirmed the loan already, just at the insurance part which i am waiting to have a EDD before i set up

I stopped by a SC in WPB and ordered a LFP M3SR+ for delivery ASAP. Looks like it may be as early as tomorrow/Monday. Currently waiting on DCU to send me a DocuSign. Iā€™m literally trying to kill time until this email arrives today so I can finish everything ans be ready to take delivery as soon as the car arrives.

Reactions: asquared17
Mine just says they will contact me to schedule deliveryā€¦.
Yeah i did DL part for registration and confirmed the loan already, just at the insurance part which i am waiting to have a EDD before i set up
You've done all that you can do for the moment. Sorry no EDD yet, but hang in there.

I am in similar situation but I do have EDD range which ends Sep 04.

Reactions: RavaageFX