Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In conversation with their SAs was there any mention about other changes to the '22 Model 3s?

I read some unconfirmed rumours that the "Partial Premium Interior" might have also been dropped meaning speakers/sub to go along with the heated steering wheel and seats.

The Tesla site doesn't mention the heat changes at the moment in the configurator
I doubt that. That would make the long wait 100 times better if they actually make the sound system same as LR. Where did you read that though?

Has anyone taken delivery of the 2022 RWD model 3? I'm curious to see what the GVWR weight is. We now know it'll be 272 miles of range with lower 0-60 time. This tells me Tesla either increased battery size (higher weight), used the more efficient motor instead of the performance motor, or both.
The Tesla website has the weight listed as 3582 lbs. Model 3 | Tesla (Scroll down to "Specs")

For those of you speaking to your SA how are you actually getting ahold of them? I can’t seem to get anyone on the phone. To respond to my text messages etc. gah (I’m not a Tesla noob. This will be my third. But usually they respond)
I went to a Tesla showroom. Talk to a SA un person because I had questions. After a week, reserved the car online and told him to be my SA. Since then been talking to him through emails.

In conversation with their SAs was there any mention about other changes to the '22 Model 3s?

I read some unconfirmed rumours that the "Partial Premium Interior" might have also been dropped meaning speakers/sub to go along with the heated steering wheel and seats.

The Tesla site doesn't mention the heat changes at the moment in the configurator.
I have not read/heard anything else on the web or my SA about that.

Just took delivery in Montreal. Order date 8/10, original estimate was Oct/Nov and it jumped around from March to Jan-Feb, then the dealership called me out of nowhere to set up delivery and picked up 3 days later - I hadn't even gotten the VIN until they called. Delivery process was great, highly recommend using the Tesla Prep inspection checklist Tesla Prep

Just took delivery in Montreal. Order date 8/10, original estimate was Oct/Nov and it jumped around from March to Jan-Feb, then the dealership called me out of nowhere to set up delivery and picked up 3 days later - I hadn't even gotten the VIN until they called. Delivery process was great, highly recommend using the Tesla Prep inspection checklist Tesla Prep
Guessing its 2021 model?

RWD or LR ?