Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am less mad now if it’s true. But I have a feeling that no one is getting a white/black SR+ until hertz’s order is filled.
Could be wrong but from what I’ve read the Hertz deal still isn’t finalized and Elon said that they would be put in the queue just like other customers. Now if that’s true is up for debate but I would assume if you had your order in before or even now before the finalized deal, you aren’t behind all the hertz orders.

Has anyone taken delivery of the 2022 RWD model 3? I'm curious to see what the GVWR weight is. We now know it'll be 272 miles of range with lower 0-60 time. This tells me Tesla either increased battery size (higher weight), used the more efficient motor instead of the performance motor, or both.

In conversation with their SAs was there any mention about other changes to the '22 Model 3s?

I read some unconfirmed rumours that the "Partial Premium Interior" might have also been dropped meaning speakers/sub to go along with the heated steering wheel and seats.

The Tesla site doesn't mention the heat changes at the moment in the configurator.

Could be wrong but from what I’ve read the Hertz deal still isn’t finalized and Elon said that they would be put in the queue just like other customers. Now if that’s true is up for debate but I would assume if you had your order in before or even now before the finalized deal, you aren’t behind all the hertz orders.
I ordered on Aug 15 and had a steady EDD for late October to early November. I started seeing others who ordered a week or couple of weeks earlier than I did receiving theirs. And until two days after Hertz deal. Bam EDD changed to January - February and same for a lot other people as well.
Regarding the hertz deal not being finalized, hertz confirmed they have already started receiving their first batch of order. Receiving their first batch of order in less than a month? Where could the cars have come from? It’s all speculation but I am calling BS on Musk’s claim. It would be nice to see if any one actually got delivery notice for their white/black SR+ after the hertz deal but I haven’t seen any so far.

Should I be worried that my EDD has not changed even once since ordering? Anyone else in the same boat? Most comments here have an edd that’s changed at least 2/3 times on average

Ordered SR+ White/black/aero: 9/21
EDD: 12/18 - 01/07
I'm in San Jose, same specs, ordered 9/8. I took a few days to complete the payment info and did see my EDD jump a bit, but it has been solid for weeks now...almost the same as yours: 12/17-12/31. Looks like we might pick up at the same time :).