Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just want to post here that I placed order 12/01 in Pittsburgh, PA. SR+, white + black interior + 18", no FSD (essentially everything default with nothing added). Found VIN in source code yesterday. Just completed the "Make Payment" part and am waiting for the official VIN to do the insurance. Any idea how soon I might be able to get the car delivered?

BTW, test drove the SR+ the first time yesterday and it was fantastic in almost every way, The driving feels much better than the Model S I once test drove five years ago. Of course, I'd bet that the current Model S probably has improved a lot too, but still way too much money for me to fork out.

Seems like [knocks on wood] we’re making slow but steady progress here. Got my VIN in source code a couple weeks ago, then the text to schedule delivery (set for 12/14). Then came the final trade-in estimate, which had to be adjusted because I actually made a car payment after their assessment. Tesla was great and updated the valuation in a couple hours, no problem. This morning I saw my VIN on the account page for the first time! Still waiting on the MVPA but man, this is all starting to feel real!

Oh, and I’ve also noticed a lot more conspicuously clean (usually white) M3s driving around DC/Northern VA, some with temp tags. Saw 5 on Friday alone, and a blue SR+ w/ temps while running this morning. Guess that means the cars are rolling out in the area! Can’t believe it’s only 6 more days of waiting—of course, Tesla, if you need to get my car off your lot sooner, all you need to do is ask lol. Hope everyone still waiting gets some good news soon!

Reactions: ZappCatt
Just want to update that I actually got the MVPA with my VIN# listed. Time to contact my insurance company. No one from Tesla has contacted me about delivery yet. .

Just want to post here that I placed order 12/01 in Pittsburgh, PA. SR+, white + black interior + 18", no FSD (essentially everything default with nothing added). Found VIN in source code yesterday. Just completed the "Make Payment" part and am waiting for the official VIN to do the insurance. Any idea how soon I might be able to get the car delivered?

Got my M3 today, done in about 20 minutes total start to finish. Vehicle fit and finish is excellent, no scratches, scuffs, panels look good, interior is perfect. It came with v9 installed and reflects Premium Connectivity active until Dec 2020. The car was parked outside when I got it and only had 35% on the battery. The delivery guy seemed shocked I didn't want to just drive off as is. They did super charge it for free without issue. By the time I got home the app had multiple messages for updates. I installed the updates, named the vehicle installed the remaining updates. I got my phone paired without issue, connected to WiFi, sound quality is excellent but is front heavy. Level 2 charging at home worked without perfect glad I got the 14-50 installed. Autopilot worked great however was switched off by default so had to dig into the settings to switch it on. Drive is quiet and fast, exactly as expected.

Model 3 SR+, MSM/Black, Aero ordered 18th Oct here in Florida.