Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! First post here for me but ive been a lurker.

Im in Toronto and ordered a SR+/White/Black/18 aero on December 1st. On December 8th my VIN showed up in the source code and the same day I got a text message to schedule an appointment for delivery. I scheduled it for December 23rd for now, however when talking to my SA she said that date isnt always 100% confirmed, so I guess well see and Ill keep my fingers crossed

• Funny
Reactions: skydreamerjae

Im in Toronto and ordered a SR+/White/Black/18 aero on December 1st. On December 8th my VIN showed up in the source code and the same day I got a text message to schedule an appointment for delivery. I scheduled it for December 23rd for now, however when talking to my SA she said that date isnt always 100% confirmed, so I guess well see and Ill keep my fingers crossed

Hey man! I ordered on the 28th and got sa vin like 2 days later and also an appointment at lawrence in toronto. original date was dec 17th, but 2 days ago i got bumped to the 21st. so just expect it might happen to you as well.

Welcome, long time lurker and first time poster

Last edited:
I second this :D
Yes! It is a waiting room, not a "I placed order yesterday and now I'm driving my new M3 and it's so awesome good luck everyone be patient" room. Sarcasm aside, it's interesting to know that Tesla appears to have sent additional inventory to some locations in order to fill immediate requests. Or so it seems.

Graduation day (yesterday)! Ordered 10/19 SR+ white/white, delivery originally scheduled for today, but they called Monday and said it arrived, was being detailed, and I could pick it up Tuesday instead.

A couple very minor panel alignment issues I can live with, but the hood was pretty bad. They took it back to the service department, and 20 minutes later had it dead center.
Before:
View attachment 487243 View attachment 487244
After:
View attachment 487249 View attachment 487252

Car arrived with 2019.35.103 and just finished updating to 2019.40.2.1.

You are lucky :) got my M3 just yesterday and driver's door has half inch misalignment..
And doors really need a kick to close - eh, whatever.
Will be taking it to service week later - enjoy time now!

About 36 hours from delivery, but haven’t heard anything to confirm that. Haven’t seen an MVPA pop up either. Texted my SA and heard nothing. Called the delivery center, nothing (and the VM mailbox is full, so it just hangs up). Anyone have any thoughts on how else I can try to confirm my appointment? Thanks!