Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lucky! Congrats! How does it look in the source can you upload a pic? You can blank out your VIN. I don’t know what I am looking for and where

,"showException":true,"showUSStatesInException":true,"showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":true,"vin":null,"insuredVIN":null,"vinHasChanged":false,"referenceNumber":"","enableTI":true,"isMasquerading":false,"reactComponentTargetId":"insurance-container","labels":"

that is how my showed up, vin: null means you dont have it yet

Hope you guys get them soon.
I got rid of my reservation to get an inventory car and realized the waiting game for home delivery further delays what would have been an excruciating wait. Car arrived last Wednesday at dealer and i'm looking at over a week wait to get it here...maybe longer.

I am a December order and I still do not have a VIN
You may (or may not) be surprised to read this, but there are countless cases of people who have never received their VINs... then suddenly get a call or text saying it's time to schedule delivery... at which point your account magically moves you to the final step. Have you called your SA? They can see things we can't. :)

Reactions: Roald44
I just started laughing. I thought to myself: Wouldn't be funny if Tesla tracked the number of clicks to your account page per day and if you're non-stop checking, a guy in a control room says: "Ok team...Reservation 123456 is at Defcon 1... move him up!!!!!" (Or if they're evil... "move him DOWN"

No joke, I wondered if they see how many times I've logged into my Tesla account. I'm sure they keep track of these things! Lol.

Check out this link: Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

Basically, Elon states the logistics of shipping all their cars from one plant created quarterly cycles where they spend the first 6 weeks building cars for Europe/Asia, the next 3 weeks for the east coast then the last 3 weeks of the quarter building for the west coast.

That said, if you're in Ontario and ordered December 22nd, you missed the East Coast build/delivery window for Q4. I'd expect your VIN to be assigned sometime in the next 1-2 weeks with delivery no later than 3/31/2020.