Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered April 17, delivery set for Toronto Lawrence. Just got the radar change acceptance in my account page. Accepted it and delivery moved up to may 31-jun 6, low and behold VIN was in the source code right after this. 😁
Ordered April 16th (17th was a typo), after the Tesla Vision notification in the account, and the VIN in the web page source code last night. I called in this morning to confirm a few things, and they said my car will be arriving this coming week. Delivery is now booked for this coming Friday morning.

Reactions: GiFer
You’ll be locked in
Thanks for the confirmation.
Ordered mine April 18th, after a week of 3-13 weeks now says June 12-20..delivery to Ottawa Canada..fingers crossed I get a VIN in a day or 2
SR+ blue
that’s quick. I know I probably have to wait until June for the end of quarter at minimum. Can’t wait to get mine. Blue is a nice color. Enjoy!

Update
Got a VIN this morning. We called the delivery center and they did something on their end so we would be able to pay for the car. They said can do ACH, Cashier's check, or personal check.
Atlanta Delivery scheduled for 6/7. Prev EDD showed 6/16 - 6/30
SA said the car is on its way and they expect it to arrive on the 6th.

Reactions: GiFer
This thread moves at a very frenetic pace! Much faster than any PC or Home Theater forums I am on.

I haven't seen it mentioned, but I received an email with a link to a virtual orientation with FAQ and Q&A. The email opens with "You are receiving this message because you are soon picking up your new Tesla."

Anybody else get an invitation (just?!) in advance of receiving their VIN .. and car?

Jeff

Judging by your comment history, it appears you got MSM.

I would say it's safe to say that they are making the pearl white vehicles last.. probably because they are the free color. I am seeing more and more people who ordered MSM get their VINs.. both before and after my order date of plain pearl white.
Pearl White has not always been the free color, though. I’m not sure their method to how they process.