Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to a new SA out of KC today (my original one literally ghosted me 😒).. ordered 5/16 and he told me I shouldn’t be expecting my order until mid-July possibly early august..... that is definitely NOT the news I wanted to hear 😭
Take their words with a grain of salt too. I don't think they know when any cars are coming. Kansas City delivery people told me I should see a VIN at the end of last week/early this week. Then changed their words today when I talked to them.

Talked to a new SA out of KC today (my original one literally ghosted me 😒).. ordered 5/16 and he told me I shouldn’t be expecting my order until mid-July possibly early august..... that is definitely NOT the news I wanted to hear 😭
Yikes!!

My order was 8 days earlier than yours… right now it’s showing June 19-30 no VIN… my SA “says” Mid/June I’m in Michigan

kinda scary to be honest…

Reactions: sirazier
Anyone whom had estimated dates, then those dates totally disappear, and now have a VIN/ or a new date??

I had an estimated date of June 10-15 when i first ordered in April 23, then 7-11 weeks, then it completely disappeared a couple weeks ago. Only 2 more weeks until i hit my "original" date of June 10-15.
We ordered our M3 LR with FSD on April 22 and every time we checked the scheduled date range sometimes did not appear but today it says 2-11 weeks. Our original delivery date was June 10, 2021.

So ordered 5/12 Emailed my SA this morning about if he had any idea on delivery and he said this "No current updates yet but I did want to let you know that your order is currently being prioritized by our system for produced vehicles, we are hoping to hear word of your produced vehicle sometime in the next week for a June delivery hopefully. Any updates regarding your account I will reach out with much excitement."

So whatever that means, hopefully it's good :\
I’m paying cash and I’m curious if that would incentivize Tesla to prioritize an order. Any chance you’re paying cash too?

Anyone whom had estimated dates, then those dates totally disappear, and now have a VIN/ or a new date??

I had an estimated date of June 10-15 when i first ordered in April 23, then 7-11 weeks, then it completely disappeared a couple weeks ago. Only 2 more weeks until i hit my "original" date of June 10-15.
I had something similar. Ordered 5/1. Had a mix of dates (went from 6-9 weeks to 18-30 June to 14-30 June to 3-30 June to 10-30 June). It disappeared last week. Got my VIN today. Now EDD 4-10 June.

This is a weird thread—I mean I think we’re all more or less supportive of each other, but I’m not sure it’s really healthy for us—checking this thread OR checking our order status several times a day.

Before placing my order last week, I did watch a number of YT videos and read articles about the order process. Everything I’m reading here is pretty much what I expected—changing ETAs, poor communication, etc. but I’m only 7 days in, and haven’t grown weary just yet.

This is a weird thread—I mean I think we’re all more or less supportive of each other, but I’m not sure it’s really healthy for us—checking this thread OR checking our order status several times a day.

Before placing my order last week, I did watch a number of YT videos and read articles about the order process. Everything I’m reading here is pretty much what I expected—changing ETAs, poor communication, etc. but I’m only 7 days in, and haven’t grown weary just yet.
Forgot to mention website issues.

Take their words with a grain of salt too. I don't think they know when any cars are coming. Kansas City delivery people told me I should see a VIN at the end of last week/early this week. Then changed their words today when I talked to them.
Very true.. I’m just so eager and I have no patience so this is a very hard process for me lmao, I can’t imagine how you feel!!