Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just past the halfway point in waiting from the original estimated delivery date... Hopefully I follow the average trends and get a VIN in ~2 weeks with delivery to follow the next week.

I'm probably one of the most impatient people on the planet so this wait is killing me lol.

Yea I got that email but don't even know who my sa is. I know the location I chose to pick up from... how did you find out who the sa is and email address?
They will call you on your provided number, as well as send you a text. It’s a courtesy call, explaining what has happened so far, what’s needed next, and what happens after that. Nothing you wouldn’t know, but it helps to know there is a human behind the system who can answer your questions.

….and I’m now at exactly the same as you Cairns - EDD Sept 09 - 29 lol

My edd is holding at Sept 9-29.

Here is all my Edds after a week:

Screenshot_20210726-062604.png

• Informative
Reactions: Bobo Tinker
@CCRM3 - I ordered a spare mobile connector and it looks pretty much like yours. From your pics it looks like yours could be new. I didn't see any scrapes on the 5-15 outlet prongs which would indicate it was plugged it. Mine was also discolored but think they used cheap rubber/plastic. I'd look really close and see if there is any indication of wear on the cord being dragged around on the ground or wear patterns of being plugged into the car. I first thought mine was used as well but after looking for wear I couldn't find any just cheap materials.

Still rock solid for a 1PM delivery on 29 July. Though I've requested a home delivery (or should I not do this? I'm OK with them putting 20 miles on the car to deliver it). SA said they "should be" able to change to either a later time or switch to home delivery, my choice.
For anyone that's actually gone through with a home delivery, do I actually need to be home when they drop the car off?

Still rock solid for a 1PM delivery on 29 July. Though I've requested a home delivery (or should I not do this? I'm OK with them putting 20 miles on the car to deliver it). SA said they "should be" able to change to either a later time or switch to home delivery, my choice.
For anyone that's actually gone through with a home delivery, do I actually need to be home when they drop the car off?
Here's what my home delivery text looked like the first time around! No need to be there presently.

1627311474337.png

So does an sa call me after order? On my first order I spoke to someone to get it downgraded to sr during ordering. This time I ordered on Friday from the website but no one has contacted me yet.
It totally depends. No SA has contacted me and I am 4 days away from my scheduled delivery time despite trying to get a hold of them through various means (chat, local showroom, a # provided by one of the contributors here). Customer service as someone stated above can be utter garbage. Hopefully the product is as good as I had hoped.

Thanks. Did you get an email as well as text? Or just a text?
I got 2 emails saying my agreements and cash final payment (was doing cash payment at the time) were ready.

They will send you daily texts on top of it. I was very well kept in the loop leading up to delivery.

I ended up delaying my delivery and making config changes so I'm still Tesla-less haha.

I changed from black interior to white interior after 2 months of waiting. After seeing the white in person, there was no ounce of doubt left.
Killing me! I ordered it with the black interior and have been having some regret not getting the white interior....I dont want to make any changes since ive waited so long and dont want to reset my clock....your message is not helping me with this decision! lol