Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
07264A59-AF5F-41EE-844E-99077C47299F.jpeg
Took delivery today!! Process was smooth, no issues but the car locking when you walk away isn’t working but this car is amazing!! I’m never going back!!

not sure how it works via chat/text but if you have a sales associate, they should be able to handle it for you.

i simply replied to my sales associate after he sent me an email congratulating my purchase and he took care of it.
Your SA should be able to help. However, my SA is nonexistent so I emailed [email protected] and they were able to do it. Note it took a few days for them to get back to me.

Reactions: asquared17
I called the 800 number and asked for an update I ordered on 6/2. Date pushed back to Sept 16 to 28th. He looked up my info and said the probable EDD is September 28th that will be almost 4 months And he did confirm that California cars get delivered last., hopefully something good will happen.sooner. I actually enjoy my prius but once I drove the Tesla.…Boy Oh Boy..

I called the 800 number and asked for an update I ordered on 6/2. Date pushed back to Sept 16 to 28th. He looked up my info and said the probable EDD is September 28th that will be almost 4 months And he did confirm that California cars get delivered last., hopefully something good will happen.sooner. I actually enjoy my prius but once I drove the Tesla.…Boy Oh Boy..
When is end of quarter for Tesla?? 😭

thank you!!! i hope it’s sooner but i have to accept that it probably won’t be. in the end it’s really not a very big percentage of my life spent waiting for it, so i’ll live hahaha. your new car is so beautiful!! enjoy ☺️
Idk your build but check current inventory. That's how I grabbed this one early. My husband literally randomly looked Sunday evening and we got it. How knows how long we would of had to wait if it weren't for that.

Oh no. My trade in offer just expired with Tesla so I redid my mileage. But last time I had to do this, it set my date back a month. Wish me luck, y’all!!
I just did mine today too. It expired while I was in the Tesla showroom asking for updates. If the SA won’t respond, I’ll go to him! Lol they said my profile wasn’t complete and I was like, uh YES IT IS! My trade in expired 7 minutes prior. So I’m getting it reevaluated for a 3rd time. Carvana and Carmax offered $500 less than Tesla.
This is so frustrating! I've had my car in the shop for repairing hail damage, supposed to get it back next week. I'm torn whether to sell it immediately when I get it back or wait until I have a delivery confirmation. Ordered 6/5
My advice - wait until you have a vin/delivery date. My May order has been pushed to September according to my SA.

Reactions: curlette461
Picked her up today and so in love. Only issue I noticed immediately is very small chip in paint on the hood. Going to do full inspection later today since they pretty much gave us the keycards and said bye. Also found buddies to park next to at work (in the middle)

View attachment 692141 View attachment 692140
Congrats! The red looks amazing. Can’t wait to get mine in a few days.

Reactions: megansblonde
They added one week both ways this morning. SIGH. Order 7/6, blue/black, NJ. Now August 23/Sept 13.

This is so frustrating! I've had my car in the shop for repairing hail damage, supposed to get it back next week. I'm torn whether to sell it immediately when I get it back or wait until I have a delivery confirmation. Ordered 6/5

Well. My husband sold our second car (the one that was supposed to be the $400 trade-in) for $900. Which is nice, except... Our insurance told us that if we removed it from our policy and added another car in a couple of weeks, we would get an increase in premiums. Why? I don't know. But it's annoying as heck because now we have to keep that car on our insurance even if we sold it until we get our VIN. And even then, it means paying possibly an extra two weeks of premium until we actually get the car. Also some crap like we would be liable for any ticket until he switches the plates (I mean, we have texts and stuff as "proof" that we sold the car I suppose, so we could contest it, but still).

Also, we're out a car for possibly another month at this point and it completely stinks. Should really just have waited and traded it in, it's stupid, but my husband didn't listen to me so... We had to pay $300 to repair it so it would pass the inspection too. Total suckage.

Don't do it.