Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3SR+ deliveries now in January? Wow!

1628788028920.png

I agree. There are very few Midwesterners on this board. I'm from Indianapolis. I order 7/10 and my Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 05. Still no VIN but it's gotta be getting close. I ordered Model 3 SR+ white ext, black int, 19".
Midwesterner here! (Cincy)

FWIW, I received my VIN on 8/4 for a 6/23 order, scheduled to pick up next week! So, I would imagine your VIN should be here soon-ish.

Reactions: pjlecy
I think I will never get my M3.
My edd has pushed back one day everyday since August 1st.
Now 8/26 - 9/13.
8/25 - 9/5 on 8/11
8/24 - 9/4 on 8/10
For 10 days 2 weeks to my edd
Ordered 6/3
Feeling bad for you, but also in the same boat with a 6/3 order date and EDD mainly bouncing back between 9/9-9/29 and 9/8-9/28. I had a brief moment of hope when it jumped forward to 9/2-9/22 but that quickly changed back to 9/9-9/29 today.

update for my case
Just got a call that they will be finishing repair by today

day 1: Home delivery
day 2~day 5 at service center

I'm pretty excited to have a car that won't have any more issue in short term !
Are they doing anything to compensate you? It's been in the shop longer than you've driven it, that can't be right.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Yeah. I acted too slow. I was thinking whether or not I wanted to upgrade to the 19” wheels. By the time I decided to, it was too late. Oh well!
So I saw it too, was able to get to the payment screen, autofilled that info and then got an error when placing the order, I thought I just lost it since someone else hit the place order button before me. Several hours later, I open my tesla account dashboard to check to see if the EDD has changed on my car, to find that the specific red car from olmito was sitting in my account ready to deliver. lol So to find out who got that one, I did

So I saw it too, was able to get to the payment screen, autofilled that info and then got an error when placing the order, I thought I just lost it since someone else hit the place order button before me. Several hours later, I open my tesla account dashboard to check to see if the EDD has changed on my car, to find that the specific red car from olmito was sitting in my account ready to deliver. lol So to find out who got that one, I did
You can’t see it, but I’m shaking my fist at you right now…

Haha! I kid I kid. Congrats on snagging it. It was almost mine!!

Ha, I did a PowerShell Core script on my Mac that scans the API for desired config of model 3 / Y - uses the text to voice to announce when they are available. Used it for the first time this morning and grabbed one, pick it up tomorrow at noon. If someone is comfortable with powershell I can share but not something that is out of the box on a mac.
you are cool, man. I would like it too. Cal seems to get a lot more inventory than Phoenix / AZ.

Ha, I did a PowerShell Core script on my Mac that scans the API for desired config of model 3 / Y - uses the text to voice to announce when they are available. Used it for the first time this morning and grabbed one, pick it up tomorrow at noon. If someone is comfortable with powershell I can share but not something that is out of the box on a mac.
BTW, was that a new order for you? or did you link your existing reservation with the inventory car you found?