Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i can only speak for my personal experience but for the first 2 weeks after my order, it was changing constantly. now, it’s been the same for about a week/week and a half.

not sure if tesla is tightening up their EDD protocols or because my order is upcoming (hopefully!) in september that it’s been a little more firm.

would be curious to see others’ response also.
Same experience for me as asquared17 - it moved all the time at first. Now it still moves wildly for me but at least it stays the same for a few days at a time before making big moves 😁

Wow, ok, so mine has only been +/- 1 day since I ordered a week ago (changed from Oct 5-25 to Oct 6-26). I keep wondering when the other shoe is going to drop...but maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones? 🤞

Reactions: asquared17
If you're late in June then I expect closer to a late Sept delivery date for you, with maybe VIN by mid-Sept? But that's just a guess. A lot of the SR+ orders got pushed to Sept/Oct but I have a feeling that when you ordered in June will be about the timeframe in Sept that you'll get it. Honestly, though, it's impossible to predict at this point which is why most people are a bit frustrated. With my 06/03 order, I am crossing my fingers for an early Sept VIN and delivery in mid-Sept.

Getting ready for my 250 mile drive to get mine today also. 🥰
What's your location? East coast?

Picked up my SR+ at Costa Mesa the other day. Very minor issues two of which were fixed on the spot. The other issues will be taken care of at the scheduled service we have set. Too bad it rained this morning...

IMG_7403.JPG

Picked up my sweet girl today at Tyson’s sales center. She’s *almost* perfect. Had a small scratch on the rear passenger side panel and a couple of the handles are recessed. But I was super happy with my experience. Met my SA, checked the car over, put in floor mats/screen protector, dropped off signed paperwork and off we went.
Just a word of caution: my husband drove it and now he’s joining the model Y wait club because he’s ordering a Tesla as well. So watch those spouses. They’ll fall head over heels in love with it 😂. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!
973363DF-B194-4BC3-8005-1CBF2BCDFD3F.jpeg
69BDE85F-10F9-4BB3-9317-3C97905AE68A.jpeg
E5A1AF7E-FA75-4AAE-9E84-5B5FEAA4CA15.jpeg
ABA8E6A5-4874-4275-9697-984156A0D1AF.jpeg

Picked up my sweet girl today at Tyson’s sales center. She’s *almost* perfect. Had a small scratch on the rear passenger side panel and a couple of the handles are recessed. But I was super happy with my experience. Met my SA, checked the car over, put in floor mats/screen protector, dropped off signed paperwork and off we went.
Just a word of caution: my husband drove it and now he’s joining the model Y wait club because he’s ordering a Tesla as well. So watch those spouses. They’ll fall head over heels in love with it 😂. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!View attachment 699605View attachment 699606View attachment 699609View attachment 699610
Congratulations! Looks great! I hope my wife doesn’t develop the same jealousy that your husband did!

Just a word of caution: my husband drove it and now he’s joining the model Y wait club because he’s ordering a Tesla as well. So watch those spouses. They’ll fall head over heels in love with it 😂. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!View attachment 699605View attachment 699606View attachment 699609View attachment 699610
Same color as I ordered.. Car looks beautiful. Congrats.

Reactions: curlette461
she’s beautiful!!!!

so happy for you guys!!

Has anyone ordered within the last week on the East coast? Is the Jan est delivery on the website accurate or did it change to an earlier date for you?
I suspect the January estimate is “accurate-ish”, and if the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) changes after you place an order, I would not trust that for accuracy. EDD is heavily discussed here and widely believed to be inaccurate - at least early on. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: asquared17
Picked up my SR+ at Costa Mesa the other day. Very minor issues two of which were fixed on the spot. The other issues will be taken care of at the scheduled service we have set. Too bad it rained this morning...

View attachment 699601
Both yours look incredible! Love the white interior