Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my sweet girl today at Tyson’s sales center. She’s *almost* perfect. Had a small scratch on the rear passenger side panel and a couple of the handles are recessed. But I was super happy with my experience. Met my SA, checked the car over, put in floor mats/screen protector, dropped off signed paperwork and off we went.
Just a word of caution: my husband drove it and now he’s joining the model Y wait club because he’s ordering a Tesla as well. So watch those spouses. They’ll fall head over heels in love with it 😂. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!View attachment 699605View attachment 699606View attachment 699609View attachment 699610
When did you place your order?

Picked up my sweet girl today at Tyson’s sales center. She’s *almost* perfect. Had a small scratch on the rear passenger side panel and a couple of the handles are recessed. But I was super happy with my experience. Met my SA, checked the car over, put in floor mats/screen protector, dropped off signed paperwork and off we went.
Just a word of caution: my husband drove it and now he’s joining the model Y wait club because he’s ordering a Tesla as well. So watch those spouses. They’ll fall head over heels in love with it 😂. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!View attachment 699605View attachment 699606View attachment 699609View attachment 699610
The blue is gorgeous. So shiny. Congrats!!

• Love
Reactions: curlette461
wow, how's that possible? that would be the fastest SR+ delivery...
End of Quarter 2 push was seeing pretty fast numbers. I had ordered on June 11th and had a Vin number in 5 business days. I was then given an option for delivery the next week. Sadly it was a lot quicker then I was expecting so I had to decline the vehicle. I heard others a couple others on here had even shorter turn arounds. It helps when you don't choose white for paint since most people choose white.

Did they install the front license plate bracket along with the temp tag, or did you do it?

Edit to add: Congrats!! The car looks absolutely gorgeous!

Quick update - tomorrow is my delivery day!! Picked one up from the existing inventory on day 2 of our discord shenanigans.

Delivery took about a week to be transported across the Florida coast from when I placed the order.

As for my 7/18 order, EDD is around September 3 - 13 with no EDD change this entire weekend.

Can’t wait to drive a Tesla for the very first time!