Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes that was a bit spontaneous! I might regret this in the end if it becomes apparent in the next 3 or 4 weeks that the only people who are going to get tax credits/rebates are those purchasing in 2022, but then again I’m not sure I really want to wait that long just for the rebate/tax credit (with no car at present).
Im betting any car bought after January 7th 2021 would be eligible

Reactions: pipp
just checked on the NJ rebate website - looking strong at 60% remaining 🤗 unless all you impatient NJ orderers run through it with your new deliveries 😂

my uncle was saying how the first chunk of the money went so fast because of the people who were due rebates from last year before it ran out. then the payout seemed to slow down substantially. it’s been between 19-18 million remaining for the duration of this month actually.

…am i rebate obsessed? does it show?? 😂

all joking aside, i’m excited for my NJ crew who got reservations!! send pics, tell us all about your deliveries!!

just checked on the NJ rebate website - looking strong at 60% remaining 🤗 unless all you impatient NJ orderers run through it with your new deliveries 😂

my uncle was saying how the first chunk of the money went so fast because of the people who were due rebates from last year before it ran out. then the payout seemed to slow down substantially. it’s been between 19-18 million remaining for the duration of this month actually.

…am i rebate obsessed? does it show?? 😂

all joking aside, i’m excited for my NJ crew who got reservations!! send pics, tell us all about your deliveries!!
Yeah, I checked yesterday and it was only at 39% issued so I think NJers should be good if they take delivery before the end of the year.. Because at the end of the day, we know that 3 out of 5 EVs sold are Teslas ;)

PS. Getting anxious now waiting for Text to schedule delivery.. 😰

just looked again on tesla website and was blown away by how many cars were available in existing inventory. first one was with my exact config! (not hard, i’m as base level as can be haha 😂)

was hoping this might scoot up my EDD but no such luck. fingers still crossed for a VIN this weekend/by the end of the month!!

also — potentially dumb question — if the SA reached out/tesla sent the email to transfer you to a new car from your existing reservation, did you have to pay the order fee again?

because i know a lot of us paid $100 before it got jacked to $250 😳

It's really quite amazing seeing all 5 colors available in existing inventory. When was the last time that ever happened? (this is for the Washington DC Metro Area.... use 20001 as delivery zip code)

1630030164858.png

Reactions: VivekDr