Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hoping some of these LFP deliveries clear up the queue and we can have some VINs next!!
Not sure if you guys saw this last night, but Tesla has updated their SR+ order page to reflect 262 mi. Presumably the updated LFP Range.. So maybe they are shifting their entire production to LFP??

1630685102638.png

Just wanted to add my experience that supports much of what people are saying here.

I've had an EDD that has moved daily for my LFP SR+ with the only news being what I can find on this forum. On my way home from the office I drive right past my DC. I decided to pop in today and try to get more information about actual timing of deliveries for my area. The person there told me they received the necessary updates this morning and are in the process of rolling it out to all their LFP cars. My particular car, which is in the lot, had not received it yet and he advised I schedule my delivery for mid-next week to ensure it was all ready to go.

While I'm excited to get my new car, I'm not in any tremendous rush. After all, my original NCA was scheduled for November. I picked a Sept. 8th delivery time in the afternoon and am planning to pick up my car then! Based on that news I would say it's best to call or talk to someone directly at the DC to schedule delivery when they feel confident the car will be ready. I see a lot of people voicing frustration about their delivery appointments being rescheduled but I can't help but feel like that's inevitable when you "force" (I know that's a strong way to put it) someone to give you a accelerated timeslot on a vehicle that you KNOW is awaiting a firmware update.