Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Send him a text and tell him that on top of everything else your cat died and you’re about to have a nervous breakdown — inspire so much pity in his heart that he will get all of the web site orders cleaned up properly and maybe even find you the car you want that is already manufactured…

Sorry about the bad luck. Definitely not needed after all the artificial bad luck supplied by Tesla...
😂Hahahanow that might bea bit much 🤭 My SA finally texted me back after a whole week. Stopped trusting her a while ago.

Paramus update! Got a text and email this morning to schedule my NCA delivery for Princeton. Had Wed/Thu/Fri options available and I picked Thursday. Was able to pull my wife off as a co-owner last night by phone - had to reapply for financing and pull my credit again but no big deal and way better than forcing her to drive me to Princeton and back (90+ mins each way). Good luck to all of the other Paramus folk out there! Hopefully our cars weren’t in 2ft of water!!

Paramus update! Got a text and email this morning to schedule my NCA delivery for Princeton. Had Wed/Thu/Fri options available and I picked Thursday. Was able to pull my wife off as a co-owner last night by phone - had to reapply for financing and pull my credit again but no big deal and way better than forcing her to drive me to Princeton and back (90+ mins each way). Good luck to all of the other Paramus folk out there! Hopefully our cars weren’t in 2ft of water!!
nice!!

i think springfield and princeton will be slammed for a while, fielding paramus deliveries but hopefully that just means we will all get our cars faster!!!

ha. Bro, you've had the worst luck. I feel terrible for you. Hopefully they get your car patched up sooner than expected.
Ya know, I came to terms long time ago with the fact that I never excel in the luck department.

But also, it is comforting to know that Tesla actually inspect these cars. Knowing the horror stories of how bad the build qualities are on some of these vehicles, I can only imagine how deformed a car must be if even Tesla is like "that's a no go" 😂

I ordered M3SR+ on 8/27. Currently have EDD of 9/5 - 9/11. I called DC in NorCal today and they told me my car hasn't passed final inspection and they couldn't give me a time frame on when that will be completed. 🙄

Tesla really has the worst customer service.
I personally wouldn’t say the service is terrible, but it certainly leaves a lot to be desired for a luxury brand. Tesla needs some proper competition

Reactions: Dimuthu
I personally wouldn’t say the service is terrible, but it certainly leaves a lot to be desired for a luxury brand. Tesla needs some proper competition
I am ascertained that a [fill in a random vehicle brand] sales person would not leave their customer hanging for a whole week before returning a call/text. Yet some SAs at Tesla do so consistently, while other SAs are attentive. Meanwhile, DCs release vehicles completely based on discretionary basis. I have seen cars being released with the front passenger seat completely jammed and wobbly while my car is being held for some cosmetic scratches 🙃.

The inconsistency and abuse of discretion as a result of lacking criterion is enough to account for the poor customer service claim. I join the part saying that Tesla needs proper competition though.

I am ascertained that a [fill in a random vehicle brand] sales person would not leave their customer hanging for a whole week before returning a call/text. Yet some SAs at Tesla do so consistently, while other SAs are attentive. Meanwhile, DCs release vehicles completely based on discretionary basis. I have seen cars being released with the front passenger seat completely jammed and wobbly while my car is being held for some cosmetic scratches 🙃.

The inconsistency and abuse of discretion as a result of lacking criterion is enough to account for the poor customer service claim. I join the part saying that Tesla needs proper competition though.
I think the fact that the SAs don’t make a commission plays a huge factor in this especially when comparing with other non Tesla dealerships

No, it's definitely terrible. Not many companies would get away with this. Tesla is only getting away with it because of lack of competition and having a great product.

It's not even the wait that bothers me. It's the uncertainty and lack of communication.