Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order placed for the most basic Model 3 available (SR+, white, 18" wheels) on 2 September. My account page is saying a November delivery. Still undecided whether I'd jump on the LFP battery option, if it becomes available to me. I have about 120 mile round trip commute and I've heard the LFP batteries might lose a lot of range in cold weather. On one hand, I'd prefer to LFP batteries for the 100% regular charging, but on the other hand I can't afford to have the range drop significantly during winter and make it sketchy for me to get back-and-forth to work.

Yeah I’ll have to reach out to my SA tomorrow to see if she has any insight on her end

Same boat. I might have to nag my local delivery center... I actually paid in full and accepted my MVPA and all other agreements on 8/26. They are still saying next week and will get a better ETA when it's been assigned a carrier.
I thought I don't actually get MVPA (agreements) until within 24 hours of the delivery.... Now I'm learning it's not even in transport?

Reactions: KirtBall
UPDATE.

i was able to log into the wrong email (for the LFP rn) and set up details. got hung up at the credit app and started to worry because the last one turned around in a minute for me. called tesla again (second time this morning, those poor guys) as i remembered several of you making the switch + also having issues and she was like “oh man, no problem, i’ll just pull it from your other RN.”

i can see my VIN, and my new EDD is 9.19-9.29. she said it looks really good for me to make it for the rebate, so fingers crossed this clears QUICKLY (and not in the 24-48 hours she told me it could take).

i think they will still be merging the emails (i am such a moron) but at least i got the pre work done.

THIS IS SO STRESSFUL RIP ME 🙃🤪😅

eta: do people get credit decisions on the weekend???

eta2: i also asked if she could credit the $100 from my existing order and she said she would put in a request but also that they were already in the process of doing that for people (!!!!!)

Last edited:
Coming up on 24 hours to go. Got my robo-call confirmation for tomorrow. Waiting for sign/pay options. My train to downstate got cancelled, so I had to rent a car. Going to pick that up soon. $200 for a one-way rental. It is what it is. Train was like $90, and I'll still have to uber from the airport drop-off to the Tesla location.

Last edited:
Coming up on 24 hours to go. Got my robs-call confirmation for tomorrow. Waiting for sign/pay options. My train to downstate got cancelled, so I had to rent a car. Going to pick that up soon. $200 for a one-way rental. It is what it is. Train was like $90, and I'll still have to uber from the airport drop-off to the Tesla location.
exciting!! can’t wait to hear all about delivery!!

I am in Arizona and will pick up mine tomorrow. But I still haven't got my $100 deposit moved to the current order. Hope they get it done today.
Did you get yours? My SA said he reopened a case to transfer my other order fee (we actually placed our first order the day the fee increased to $250). We went to the Scottsdale showroom to test drive so we've actually met our SA and he still isn't too responsive. I'll ask a few questions and he'll answer one, vaguely.

Did you get yours? My SA said he reopened a case to transfer my other order fee (we actually placed our first order the day the fee increased to $250). We went to the Scottsdale showroom to test drive so we've actually met our SA and he still isn't too responsive. I'll ask a few questions and he'll answer one, vaguely.
My account page has not been updated and I am picking up today. I call my SA yesterday at 6pm. He said the $100 was showing on his end. I asked about paying with a cashier’s check, he gave me a payment amount that is $100 less than what I saw in my account page. I think they have an internal system calculating the payment.

Reactions: asquared17
UPDATE.

i was able to log into the wrong email (for the LFP rn) and set up details. got hung up at the credit app and started to worry because the last one turned around in a minute for me. called tesla again (second time this morning, those poor guys) as i remembered several of you making the switch + also having issues and she was like “oh man, no problem, i’ll just pull it from your other RN.”

i can see my VIN, and my new EDD is 9.19-9.29. she said it looks really good for me to make it for the rebate, so fingers crossed this clears QUICKLY (and not in the 24-48 hours she told me it could take).

i think they will still be merging the emails (i am such a moron) but at least i got the pre work done.

THIS IS SO STRESSFUL RIP ME 🙃🤪😅

eta: do people get credit decisions on the weekend???

eta2: i also asked if she could credit the $100 from my existing order and she said she would put in a request but also that they were already in the process of doing that for people (!!!!!)
Did your SA update the EDD for you since you chatted with them and didn’t have one listed when you initially ordered?

I think i ordered a few hours after you (panic buyer here after seeing everyone’s post of excitement and saw a car on Tesla’s inventory page at my location)

oh did your SA recommend keeping both reservations for now until one of them arrives or did they cancel your NCA order?

lastly, i have a note on my end as a reminder to ensure my referral person is added to new LFP order (gotta get that 1,000 super charger credit!) I wanted to mention it in case you had one on your original order.

Same boat. I might have to nag my local delivery center... I actually paid in full and accepted my MVPA and all other agreements on 8/26. They are still saying next week and will get a better ETA when it's been assigned a carrier.
I thought I don't actually get MVPA (agreements) until within 24 hours of the delivery.... Now I'm learning it's not even in transport?
Yeah i haven’t received any net new forms to complete yet. I emailed my SA with EDD and what to expect.. no response yet so we’ll see.

I took delivery of my LFP M3 yesterday at Serramonte - Colma.

I called at 10am on 9/3 and they told me that the vehicle was ready to be delivered that day and i could pick it up at 2 pm (Woahhh).
Everything went super smoothly, except I couldn't not connect my phone to the car because the agreements section of my account was still grayed out.
The guy helping me told me that I could still drive off with the car since all payments on my account had been paid and I had the check from my bank for the remaining balance. He said that it would take a few hours for the car to connect to my phone because of a new system tesla is rolling out. He also mentioned that I could charge the car for free until it was marked as "delivered" lol.

After installing all my fun accessories and doing an inspection of the car, I was ready to roll off the lot by 3:00pm. Since everyone there was so nice, I decided to go back in there to say thank you and good bye but i missed the guy that help me out. As i was about to dive off, my guy knocks on my window and gave me a free model 3 miniature model :)

Later that evening, the car was able to be connected to my phone, but something strange happened.. I never actually signed the 'agreements'. I couldn't do it at the DC because of the issue with the "new" system but they said I would be able to sign them later. Nothing has been signed but my tesla app is now connected to my car lol.

Attachments

• IMG-1653.jpg
    IMG-1653.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG-1654.jpg
    IMG-1654.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 58
Did your SA update the EDD for you since you chatted with them and didn’t have one listed when you initially ordered?

I think i ordered a few hours after you (panic buyer here after seeing everyone’s post of excitement and saw a car on Tesla’s inventory page at my location)

oh did your SA recommend keeping both reservations for now until one of them arrives or did they cancel your NCA order?

lastly, i have a note on my end as a reminder to ensure my referral person is added to new LFP order (gotta get that 1,000 super charger credit!) I wanted to mention it in case you had one on your original order.
they didn’t cancel my NCA order but they did pull the completed credit agreement from it so i wouldn’t have that as a potential roadblock for the LFP. once that credit agreement turns back around, i’ll make payments or whatever else they need to do.

at some point in the middle of all of that, i imagine the secret merge account crew at tesla will finally merge my two emails and RNs under the same account (i was so dumb for doing this) and i’ll be able to track both at the same time. but the gal i spoke to this morning sounded really positive about me getting the new car ASAP so i’m choosing to think for the best!!

i did reach out to my SA about transferring the initial referral code over but if i can’t or he says i can do it, i’ll just try to grab someone else’s.

so far my SA has been non responsive — but i imagine they are swamped right now with paramus deliveries too. and the things i asked about - transferring the referral code, switching pickup to princeton instead of paramus - seem like easy fixes. i was already able to change delivery locations when i logged into the wrong email to start the registration and credit agreements so this was all positive to me.

i’m just happy i finally have a VIN!!! gonna pay that balance due as soon as they let me!!

Reactions: KirtBall
th
I took delivery of my LFP M3 yesterday at Serramonte - Colma.

I called at 10am on 9/3 and they told me that the vehicle was ready to be delivered that day and i could pick it up at 2 pm (Woahhh).
Everything went super smoothly, except I couldn't not connect my phone to the car because the agreements section of my account was still grayed out.
The guy helping me told me that I could still drive off with the car since all payments on my account had been paid and I had the check from my bank for the remaining balance. He said that it would take a few hours for the car to connect to my phone because of a new system tesla is rolling out. He also mentioned that I could charge the car for free until it was marked as "delivered" lol.

After installing all my fun accessories and doing an inspection of the car, I was ready to roll off the lot by 3:00pm. Since everyone there was so nice, I decided to go back in there to say thank you and good bye but i missed the guy that help me out. As i was about to dive off, my guy knocks on my window and gave me a free model 3 miniature model :)

Later that evening, the car was able to be connected to my phone, but something strange happened.. I never actually signed the 'agreements'. I couldn't do it at the DC because of the issue with the "new" system but they said I would be able to sign them later. Nothing has been signed but my tesla app is now connected to my car lol.
is is the best delivery experience i have heard so far!! i love that you got the mini M3 as well 🥲 light at the end of the tunnel, everyone!!!!

• Love
Reactions: TessTessTessie