Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
why do i feel like @Mattmo had to do this?? and he just got his car yesterday maybe??
I was able to schedule my delivery 8 days in advanced and didn't hear anything after that. I called on Saturday morning just make sure i will still good to go and they said yes. Thankfully, I didn't have change pick up locations due to the storm. I was able to pick up in Princeton.

Reactions: asquared17
Ordered Jul 21 - been sitting at same EDD of Oct15-Nov04 for almost 3 weeks now. Rumour is white interior is in short supply, so that may be working against me for delivery date…
I have both NCA and LFP orders in my account still.

NCA EDD still sitting at 10/12-11/1 (order 7/18)
LFP EDD not showing up (order on 9/3)

it’s bad when i have dreams about this car every other night… all related to worst case scenarios happening 🤦🏻‍♀️

I.e. - one where my husband “surprises” me with a non refundable Leaf EV bc it took too long (i kicked him in my dream)

Alright! I am finally sitting down to post a quick take on my delivery experience.

As some may know I had an order for a NCA battery back in July, but ordered the LFP battery when they became available on 8/26. I instantly got a VIN and was able to schedule delivery the next day via a text link. I had delivery scheduled for Saturday 09/04 at 1pm at the Princeton, NJ location. I called the morning of just to make sure everything was all set for me to pick up the car and they said yes!

So I got there a little early and the Lady at the front desk was super kind and helpful! All I had to do is hand her my bank check since I was paying cash and my SA came over and asked me to sign a couple documents. Seconds later, the car was pulled out of the garage and I was told that it was just detailed. IT WAS SPARKELING! I did a quick once over for the exterior and checked out the interior before my SA started getting my phone key set up with me. Thankfully, my Wife was there with me to keep looking over the car while I was preoccupied. No issues with the car inside or out!

I've been driving it all weekend and couldn't be happier. A quick note though, The LFP battery does only have a range of 253 miles. I did not receive a window sticker or anything so I'm just basing this off of what the car says.

Thank you all for the mental stability checks over the past couple of months! I will be sticking around to keep in touch here with some new friends I've made. Especially my NJ peeps!

Alright! I am finally sitting down to post a quick take on my delivery experience.

As some may know I had an order for a NCA battery back in July, but ordered the LFP battery when they became available on 8/26. I instantly got a VIN and was able to schedule delivery the next day via a text link. I had delivery scheduled for Saturday 09/04 at 1pm at the Princeton, NJ location. I called the morning of just to make sure everything was all set for me to pick up the car and they said yes!

So I got there a little early and the Lady at the front desk was super kind and helpful! All I had to do is hand her my bank check since I was paying cash and my SA came over and asked me to sign a couple documents. Seconds later, the car was pulled out of the garage and I was told that it was just detailed. IT WAS SPARKELING! I did a quick once over for the exterior and checked out the interior before my SA started getting my phone key set up with me. Thankfully, my Wife was there with me to keep looking over the car while I was preoccupied. No issues with the car inside or out!

I've been driving it all weekend and couldn't be happier. A quick note though, The LFP battery does only have a range of 253 miles. I did not receive a window sticker or anything so I'm just basing this off of what the car says.

Thank you all for the mental stability checks over the past couple of months! I will be sticking around to keep in touch here with some new friends I've made. Especially my NJ peeps!
so happy to hear this all went so smoothly!!! happy driving, @Mattmo !!!

• Love
Reactions: kjharlow and Mattmo
For those who just recently picked up your car, did you guys get the new headlights with the projectors or the standard ones with the scattered beam pattern?

Left is new, right is old

New-vs-old-Tesla-Model-3-headlights-scaled.jpg
Mine look like the ones on the left

Reactions: NB Hip fan
For those who just recently picked up your car, did you guys get the new headlights with the projectors or the standard ones with the scattered beam pattern?

Left is new, right is old

New-vs-old-Tesla-Model-3-headlights-scaled.jpg
LFP for me delivered on 9/5. And it has the new projectors!

Attachments

• EAEAF9A5-A76A-4DCE-8F16-81F6F0BF6D36.jpeg
    EAEAF9A5-A76A-4DCE-8F16-81F6F0BF6D36.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 110