Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will do. I’m picking up from Buena Park by the way… white interior, everything else is standard

I have home delivery but we ordered the same day and around the same time. I feel like the white interior got us the later deliver my date.

Also white interior and Buena Park. Order 8/27 edd delayed to 9/7-9/16. So I’m guessing that could be it. My car is still in Fremont.

Thanks! That's helpful. Someone else from Tesla reached out to me yesterday (maybe I finally have an SA?! lol) and left me a VM with some good info. He basically said I've completed all the steps so now just need to wait for the delivery text (couldn't really give me a sense of timing); he confirmed the location switched from Paramus to Springfield and said it looked like it just arrived at the Springfield location.

Then today I got a text that the Paramus location is back up and running so my vehicle delivery will take place at the original location. However, I only got ONE of these texts, and since I still have two open orders, I've received two duplicate texts every other time (including the text telling me when it switched from Paramus to Springfield). I'm thinking since my LFP car is already AT Springfield, it will stay there, and this text was referring only to my original NCA order? I'll have to call either my SA or the locations tomorrow to figure it all out and finally have my orders merged!
Just spoke to someone and apparently they are moving the car (which was already at the Springfield location) BACK to Paramus since that has re-opened, which has delayed the EDD three days to 9/10-9/12... frustrating! Going to work on getting a Friday pickup since we really were banking on having the car for this weekend.

Any tips on getting in contact with the location directly? Every time I call the number I end up in the generic Tesla menu and get someone not on site.

Just spoke to someone and apparently they are moving the car (which was already at the Springfield location) BACK to Paramus since that has re-opened, which has delayed the EDD three days to 9/10-9/12... frustrating! Going to work on getting a Friday pickup since we really were banking on having the car for this weekend.

Any tips on getting in contact with the location directly? Every time I call the number I end up in the generic Tesla menu and get someone not on site.
Paramus is re opening?

Paramus is re opening?
I got this text yesterday: "Tesla Update - The Paramus Delivery Center in New Jersey is back online. Your delivery account has been updated and your vehicle delivery will take place at this original location. You will be getting a self scheduling link in the coming days in which you can set up an appointment at the Paramus location. We thank you for your understanding through these ever changing times."

Are you still picking up from Springfield?

Reactions: asquared17
Just got an update from Delivery Operations: "Everything on your account is in good standing. These new battery pack vehicles are waiting on a final software update before we send you the text to schedule delivery. Hoping this resolves quickly so we can get you your new car." FYI for others waiting for delivery in WPB.

Reactions: asquared17
I got this text yesterday: "Tesla Update - The Paramus Delivery Center in New Jersey is back online. Your delivery account has been updated and your vehicle delivery will take place at this original location. You will be getting a self scheduling link in the coming days in which you can set up an appointment at the Paramus location. We thank you for your understanding through these ever changing times."

Are you still picking up from Springfield?
No, the Springfield change was never confirmed. I live near Paramus so I would prefer to pickup there as soon as possible. I didn't get the text you are referring to.