Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So excited! Ordered 9/15

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-171240_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211012-171240_Chrome.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 95
Looks like Tesla is putting up as many barriers as possible to buying the SR+ (but stopping short of outright cancelling the trim) in order to push people to the more profitable LR and Performance.
If you add any option to a SR+ build (except FSD, strangely enough) the delivery window bumps up to April 2022. A Performance or LR 3? November and December, respectively.

Did anyone in New Jersey got their VIN with Order date in August or later ? My Order date is Aug 5th SR+ Base Red with Black Interior . My EDD kept changing from Oct , Nov & Dec . Now its completely disappeared just see the standard message "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date."

Looking to see where others are in the Queue

Did anyone in New Jersey got their VIN with Order date in August or later ? My Order date is Aug 5th SR+ Base Red with Black Interior . My EDD kept changing from Oct , Nov & Dec . Now its completely disappeared just see the standard message "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date."

Not sure if NY is similar to NJ, but I ordered mine on 08/10 and EDD has been Oct20-Nov10. I've seen recently the date changes exactly a day before adding +2 weeks (i.e. Oct19 in my case).

I’m in NJ and ordered on Aug 1. EDD is Oct 17-31.

Is anyone in WA? I placed my order on 07/07, every time I enter the EDD the next day it will be shifted by 3 days, this has happened a couple times now.. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
My friend ordered one week before me already got the car for a month now..

Reactions: SPCCAR0922

Ordered July 10th SR + Midnight Silver with aero wheels no FSD. Seems my theory of “my car isn’t expensive enough to matter” is proving true. I had an EDD of Sept 18-30 for the loooooongest time. Ever since the 18th of sept it been a nightmare, i swear they want me to cancel. I’m still waiting with no vin, no responses to emails, and the only information i get about my car is on my account page. Which is not reliable seeing as how every time i enter my EDD (happened twice now) the second day in it pushes back. Two more week, two more weeks. Right now my EDD is oct 14- nov 11. So I’m expecting the same thing to happen again in two days. I’m in Las Vegas.

Ordered July 10th SR + Midnight Silver with aero wheels no FSD. Seems my theory of “my car isn’t expensive enough to matter” is proving true. I had an EDD of Sept 18-30 for the loooooongest time. Ever since the 18th of sept it been a nightmare, i swear they want me to cancel. I’m still waiting with no vin, no responses to emails, and the only information i get about my car is on my account page. Which is not reliable seeing as how every time i enter my EDD (happened twice now) the second day in it pushes back. Two more week, two more weeks. Right now my EDD is oct 14- nov 11. So I’m expecting the same thing to happen again in two days. I’m in Las Vegas.
Man I feel you, it feels so frustrated to see the EDD keep being pushed especially after entering it.. My latest EDD is 10/15-11/11, I have no doubt it will be pushed again to 10/18 once we get closer..

Reactions: SPCCAR0922
I ordered the same car and also in Vegas. My order date was 9/9/21 with an EDD of 10/26-11/25

Very frustrating indeed buddy ! I really hope this time you will get it . Its been a month my EDD is completely gone from account called their customer service they are so useless . They cant even give an EDD for a month , the rep told me even if you have one it doesn't mean much since it will change . Seriously!! their attitude sucks . I guess they dont care about all these SR+ orders as you mentioned.