Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this yesterday. Does it mean anything?

“Tesla Update - We noticed you don't have a trade value for your current vehicle in your account.

If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model 3 delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase!

Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage, and a Tesla Advisor will follow up with you soon.”

Similarly, my EDD was changed to Jan 20 - Feb 17 on Dec 10, a second time after entering the EDD window.

On a side note, I find the search functionality implemented on this forum is quite good. It lets you do advanced searches with filters for user, substring, date etc. I usually use it to keep a track of users with similar ODs as me :)
EDD window changed to Jan 1- Jan 29 a few days ago. Then got a text on 27th Dec that VIN has been assigned. They asked me to sign up for insurance. Then a few hours later got a text to schedule delivery. Since I’m traveling they agreed to hold the vehicle for three days after it reaches the delivery center, and home delivery is now set for January 3!

Reactions: treebank