Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here we go!
Gray on black, SR+, 18 aeros and no FSDView attachment 750911
OD July 22 , 2021 EDD 8-12 weeks
Oct 22 EDD changed to Jan 3-31 2022 and remains unchanged on the portal BUT,
I got this text today.
If anyone on here knows about how soon I might expect to take delivery, I’m all ears. Almost there… I hope lol.
My days in this lobby are almost done. Taking delivery tomorrow, pretty month six months to the date after ordering. Got blind sided by my financing at the last minute though. Loan offer went up 4/10 of a percent even though I have excellent credit and haven’t added credit, been late(never once), or had any negative information or inquiries since applying for financing back in July.

Attachments

• 36EDEB35-1715-4E8D-A825-D73D083D6B71.jpeg
    36EDEB35-1715-4E8D-A825-D73D083D6B71.jpeg
    444 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: rudythecar
My days in this lobby are almost done. Taking delivery tomorrow, pretty month six months to the date after ordering. Got blind sided by my financing at the last minute though. Loan offer went up 4/10 of a percent even though I have excellent credit and haven’t added credit, been late(never once), or had any negative information or inquiries since applying for financing back in July.
Rates are only held for 30 days I think and rates have gone up overall. It went up 4/10 for me as well.
Have fun with your new vehicle, I'll be joining the parade in 2 wks

Reactions: Jujuuu
Hello, this is becoming very frustrating.
OD October 13 th black intérieur with black extérieur from Montreal
EDD feb 9th to mar 9th and Just changed today for June 2022
I the mean time I am driving an SUV with a broken transmission stuck in 4th gear. I mean there are delays yes but all of a sudden 4 months, not acceptable, hoping this is a glitch !
Ours changed to June with no dates a couple weeks ago, hoping for an update soon. OD sept 18

Hello, this is becoming very frustrating.
OD October 13 th black intérieur with black extérieur from Montreal
EDD feb 9th to mar 9th and Just changed today for June 2022
I the mean time I am driving an SUV with a broken transmission stuck in 4th gear. I mean there are delays yes but all of a sudden 4 months, not acceptable, hoping this is a glitch !
Same, but not as bad. I have an exhaust leak, and my interior smells like poison... I really don't wanna dish out the $ to fix it, but if I'm delayed to June, I probably should - I'll want to avoid the cancer.

Anybody picking up in the Richmond BC location get their VIN yet? I saw a bunch of people getting them from the Burnaby location, but none from Richmond.

My edd in Richmond is Feb 4 to Mar 4..
white ext, black ext, standard rwd, 18” aero.. Richmond special.
I'm also getting a Richmond Special, but pickup is Langley. EDD was Feb 12-Mar 12 for a while, but now it's been delated (but contracted) to March 24-31. I'm hoping this means I've been soft-matched.

Reactions: Gootch